Pure Sugar

Beccah

AD1-PureSugar.jpg

Pure Sugar

* My blend of five delicious sugars - brown, white, powdered, pink and cane sugars - balanced to wear perfectly on it's own or layer it to sweeten up any blend.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I added a dab of Pure Sugar to "Soaked" today. It just gave the scent a little spark. PS is such a staple in my collection. Perfectly balanced.

• 1 year later...

So I am trying SO HARD to finalize my pherotine order. I ADORE sugared lavender, but it is obviously not available anymore. Would this be something I could add to my lavender oils, or another lavender scent to help recreate it?? I need something light that will carry my mones out in a place where I don't want the scent to hit hard, but need it to get it out there. :)

So I am trying SO HARD to finalize my pherotine order. I ADORE sugared lavender, but it is obviously not available anymore. Would this be something I could add to my lavender oils, or another lavender scent to help recreate it?? I need something light that will carry my mones out in a place where I don't want the scent to hit hard, but need it to get it out there. :)

I can't help you at all, all I can say is that I feel your pherotine order pain. Hearts has a Lavender Fairycake on her trade list, maybe that's something you could work with?

Thanks, Eastwood. I have laid out some serious dough for my pheros and LP scents...and my orders are usually pretty large, but I need to scale this one back. I am trying to make a financial decision between whether I either want to TRY to FC:L or not because it will mean giving up one of my pherotine trials. Which, if you could see my "wall of pheros", you'd be like, girl, you can do without ONE...lol. I may try Hearts if I can't get a good solid answer. FC:L is still on the site, too...but the sugared lavender is gone and that one is just perfect. I should've ordered more during the summer sale, but was trying to try as many as I could.

... if you could see my "wall of pheros", you'd be like, girl, you can do without ONE...lol.

I'm fairy certain I'm not in a position to be judgmental! Do you have Aurora or Lady V's Midnight Snack? Maybe you could use one of those to not miss out on one of your pherotines?

but the sugared lavender is gone and that one is just perfect. I should've ordered more during the summer sale, but was trying to try as many as I could.

Tink you could always ask Mara if she can rebrew Sugared Lavender for you as a PE.

• 4 months later...
On 7/20/2018 at 4:41 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I have owned this one for a few years and rarely grab it, can anyone give me some good combos to try with the baby?

DD, Pure Sugar will lighten up ANYTHING and make is softer. If you have anything you feel like is too pointy or sharp or floral or too dark resinous,,,whatever the issue is, it can make it seem more round, more delicate, more demure, softer, and of course a little sweeter. Let us know how it goes!

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

DD, Pure Sugar will lighten up ANYTHING and make is softer. If you have anything you feel like is too pointy or sharp or floral or too dark resinous,,,whatever the issue is, it can make it seem more round, more delicate, more demure, softer, and of course a little sweeter. Let us know how it goes!

PM,  Thanks so much for the suggestions on how to use this sugared...I'm going to try that with one of my favorites -- Pherodise, I'm finding that in the warmer months this one seems to heavy on me, so I'm going to try using Pure Sugar to make it softer....

• 2 months later...

Glad I stumbled into this thread when I did. I may need to try this with something I wore a couple weeks ago that I want to make softer. I'll try it as my afternoon potion today and see how I like it. 

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This is such a sweet happy scent! It's a blend of sugars and you can catch whiffs of the brown sugar, pink sugar, etc, but it blends together really well too. The blend of different sugars makes it complex enough to wear on its own, but it's great for layering and bringing out the sweetness of different perfumes. I think of this as "the perfume rescuer," because there are perfumes I didn't love at first but became new favorites with a little bit of Pure Sugar.

• 3 years later...

Has anyone noticed any batch-to-batch variations?  My original bottle from about 10-15 years ago is sweet and rich and pure, but my bottle from 2015/16 has a noticable bright citrus note.  I wouldn't mind it if I hadn't had an earlier version to compare it to, but I really adore the more vintage bottle, which I still have and have compared them side by side.  Is this just me?

• 8 months later...

So I just got my occo order today and it came with a sample of this, I’ve been eyeing it for years and never quite pulled the trigger, so I used this before any of the new ones…why have I been waiting?!?! This is so soft and delicious at the same time. I really love the fragrances that are so soft it seems like this is just what you naturally smell like. I have it on my wrist and I keep getting these delicious wafts that make me say “what is that? Oh it’s ME!” 🥰

Does anyone have this in a spray? I prefer the sprays usually, I just don’t diffuse the oils as well, but I’m wondering if the alcohol makes this even softer, like taking it almost unnoticeable?

Edited by Amanda