Sugared Strawberries

Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in love with this Sugared. It is is pure strawberry goodness! To me this is the ultimate PINK scent. Very girly & sweet. I need to dig out my Sugared Roses sample to layer this with :)

I'm in love with this Sugared. It is is pure strawberry goodness! To me this is the ultimate PINK scent. Very girly & sweet. I need to dig out my Sugared Roses sample to layer this with :)

I'm both jealous and excited at the same time. This is on my list definitely. Can you describe it more and the strawberry notes so I can live vicariously for now until I can order sugars? :) I'm just wondering if it's like candied strawberry or shimmery sparkly strawberry...

Beccah, I was hoping for more of a strawberry similar to the note in scented Levitation. Is it at all like that strawberry note?

Beccah, I was hoping for more of a strawberry similar to the note in scented Levitation. Is it at all like that strawberry note?

STRAWBERRY SUGAR ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

A trio of delectable strawberry varieties accentuated with sweet berry sugars and a drop of caramel.

Not really, the strawberry-ish note in (scented) levitation is a supporting actor, while here, strawberry is the star of the show. This is like delicious strawberry preserves or pie filing :)

Edited by Beccah

• 2 weeks later...

^^^THIS!!! I want to eat my arm, this so sweet and pink, almost a tiny bit like a strawberry jolly rancher, only better! It brightens up everything I've tried with it and makes it a happy scent. So glad to have it in my collection!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this one!

This is so bright, happy, girly and PINK! It smells like strawberry candy and lipgloss. It's kind of reminding me of the strawberry in Sweet Jessica. This is sooo pretty!

and hearts nailed the description it really is like a candy or lipgloss strawberry!

• 2 weeks later...

The reviews are all spot on. It wears quite close on me. It goes back and forth between wild strawberry bubble yum (this is a compliment - if you haven't tried wild strawberry bubble yum, why are you sitting here reading this instead of going out to get some), to juicy real almost-overripe strawberries, you know when they get all smushy when you handle them and throw off that mad intense heady scent. Wears close. I will definitely be trying this with birthday cake.

if you haven't tried wild strawberry bubble yum, why are you sitting here reading this instead of going out to get some)

Well, I was looking for this :lol:, & I stumbled upon this....... :dancingkoala:

• 1 month later...

This is so, SO beautiful! And yummy too! This is a lovely, true Strawberry scent and my head is spinning with the myriad possibilities with this. I can imagine this with chocolate. I can envision it coupling beautifully with Sugared Roses AND Chocolate, and also the obvious cream, but really, I can see myself wearing it just as it is in all its bright and delicious Strawberry glory. YUM!!!

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finally tried this and it's gorgeous. It's beautiful sweet ripe strawberries on me, wears very close to the skin. Reminds me of super ripe, perhaps sliced strawberries as the fruit is so present. I'm wearing solo right now but looking forward to layering.

It would def 'pink up' any scent. It's summery, breezy, sweet fun. Adding to my (growing) list of sugars to get bottle. I'd love to be able to spray this on too. :)