Sugared Vanilla

Beccah

AD1-SugVanilla.jpg

Sugared Vanilla (Traditional)

* When you think of Vanilla, this is the vanilla you imagine. Comprised of multiple sources from around the globe, gently sweetened with white sugar.

• VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The description for this is exactly what you get. This is Vanilla and it's perfect! I'm obsessed with Vanilla everything and this scent is just another Vanilla I'm now obsessed with! I need to get a full bottle to carry with me every where.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is classic vanilla. Sometimes when I huff my arm to get a whiff of this there's a plasticky undertone to it, though. It's become less pronounced than it was a few weeks ago when I first got it, so I'm hopeful this is one of those things where it just needs a little more time to settle for the fragrance to fully bloom (as was the case with Sugared Sandalwood). I've noticed layering Sugared Vanilla reduces the "plastic effect", and like how it smooths and adds warmth to other blends. For example, I like to layer this with LP Black. For some reason I don't get vanilla from LP Black at all--it's either brown sugar/honey or resins on me, depending on the time of the month--so a bit of Sugared Vanilla rounds it out very nicely.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn't expect this to be quite so perfume-y; the vanilla everyone describes above is there but like a secondary layer. It's nice though and has good staying power. I will definitely use it to layer with a lot of other scents, just not the ones I expected to be layering this with.

I wore this overnight and this morning the remaining scent is now what I had been expecting from this: a pure clean vanilla.

Edited by Witty Kitty