Sugared Ylang Ylang

Beccah

AD1-SugYlang.jpg

Sugared Ylang Ylang

* Famous for it's love drawing properties, Ylang is a very hearty EO, and I've chosen five of the lovliest Ylang EOs on the planet to form a perfectly balanced blossom, sweetened with powdered, pink and white sugars.

• YLANG YLANG ~ (also known as Cananga) Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibly, soothes marital problems. Aphrodisiac, mood balancing, relaxation.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Dude, skin chem is so weird. I love ylang. But unlike for BC, this was suuuper light on me, not heady at all like I'm used to my ylang being. I fixed mine though, put ten drops of ylang EO in my bottle, shook it up and let it sit overnight. Now its perfect!! I love it blended w/the lighter ylang and sugars. :)

• 1 month later...

So, thanks to a super generous swapper, I got to try this. I've always been kind of scared of ylang. But this is sexy, and so wearable! I can't wait to wear it more, both on its own and trying layering different scents with it.

• 4 months later...

Went on a small spree with Mara's generous sale and finally got this. Beautiful warm golden glowing and quite insistently fruity on me - like a tropical fruit - like if pear were a creamy tropical fruit. It also reminds me of oak moss. While wet, it occasionally shook its fist at me like "YOU! I MIGHT DECIDE TO GO PLASTICKY ON YOU - YOU BETTER WATCH IT" but never fully did. Looking forward to experimenting with layering it with something like AVV or Amazonian zee.

• 1 month later...

Sugared Ylang Ylang bursts with a bright, tangy fruity note. During wear, the almost pungent floral side becomes more noticeable, but then melds with the sugar which grounds this heady fragrance. I need a bottle!

• 2 weeks later...