Sugared Blackberry

Beccah

AD5-SugBlackberry2.jpg

Sugared Blackberry

* Delicious blackberry oils, jammy sweet, combined with my blend of five sugars with an emphasis on the pink.

• BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
  • SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

• 1 month later...

This is a yummy blackberry jam. Simple, but yummy. I like it a lot better than the Sugared Blueberry. To me, the Sugared Blueberry was more foody than I could bear (I never crave blueberry pie, so the effect was lost on me). This one, Sugared Blackberry, is much more palatable to me. Not as overbearing as blueberry. Come to think of it, I always prefer blackberry jam on my toast rather than blueberry jam, so that makes sense!

Edited by Silkilocks

• 2 weeks later...

This is delicious and SUPER aromatic! It was the first thing I smelled of the four bundled together. In the bottle it's sugary, sweet and nomilicious blackberry indeed - like jam as Silkilocks wrote. Oh, my, I SO want biscuits to slather blackberry jam all over right now! On, it's more perfume like, still sweet blackberry, but not as foodie as in the bottle and light as a feather, like gauze or lace - very delicate and lovely!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This was a sleeper hit for me... just luscious... not too sweet, and not too over-the-top fruit either. Layered this with just a dab of Sugared Honeycomb and it makes a wonderfully sexy combo! My husband couldn't stop huffing me (and there were no cops or pheros in play). I'm amazed at how versatile these sugareds are and how they can take a lovely scent to an OMG scent. Coming from someone who has yet to work up the nerve to make a PE blend, the sugareds are an ideal practice run to find out what single notes and combos I love. Granted, they're all "sweet" rather than plain base notes, but I gravitate towards the sweet blends anyway.

• 2 years later...

I've been wearing this A LOT lately. I love this perfume so much! And usually if I am not wearing this, I am wearing something with blackberry in it, like my current favorite LP of all time Vardo. I also have a perfume from somewhere else with blackberry in it that is somewhat similar to Vardo but not as amazing, if I am being honest.

Anyway, back to Sugared Blackberry. The reason why I love this so much is that it has this darkness to it that is not a resin and it is not a musk, though somehow with my skin chemistry it turns into this dark skin musk that is to die for. It seems to be getting so much better with age too.

Is this discontinued now?