Sugared Green Tea

Beccah

AD1-SugGrnTea.jpg

Sugared Green Tea

* A trio of lovely green tea oils with a lemony tinge, sweetened with white and powdered sugars. A great combo with Sugared Sandalwood - a classic hit! Great for both women and men.

• SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
  • GREEN TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.

• 1 month later...

I get a true unisex soft green tea scent on my skin with this. It is not a sharp or spicy tea scent that could definitely be construed as masculine but nor is it so soft it is overtly feminine. It is exactly as described - green tea that is sugared or softened a little. This is another good layer that you could use in conjunction with something else to create a deep, multi-dimensional and truely unique scent.

You can layer this with combinations of: Sugared Egyptian Musk, Black Pepper, Oak Moss, & Woods

Edited by quietguy

• 5 months later...

Remember The Healing Garden Green Tea body lotion and shower gel set? That was my favorite, even though I wouldn't have considered it a "me" scent. And I doubt I could even pick out what it smelled like now, lol.

But I had a lotion at a recent hotel stay that was similar, and ever since then, have been trying to dream up a green tea PE. I don't think I really need to now, though. This perfume is so pretty! It's a light, fresh, clean smelling green tea scent, with just the right amount of sugar to sweeten it up.

Remember The Healing Garden Green Tea body lotion and shower gel set?

Wow I haven't thought about that one in a while. I loved it! I think I had that back in middle school when I started my love affair with scents. Doomed from the beginning ;)

• 2 weeks later...

This is an elegant scent, its great for business meetings on me. Soft smell yet classy, xoxoxox! :bday1029:

Edited by AncientGoddess

This sounds wonderful. Our museum of art has a glorious botanical garden. As you descend from the upper tier to the lower tiers, there is a Japanese water garden tucked in beside the canal. It is the most tranquil of spaces, adorned with softly-scented trees and flowers, and birds and insects flit about in the background. A cascade of gently streaming water flows from a natural spring above the little bench where I clear my head in the dappled shade. There is a footbridge overlooking a lily pond, where koi swim lazily, oblivious to the human cares of the world. This scent is already that place for me. Green Tea and Bamboo will have to be my next purchases..those and some delightful fairy potion. Cannot go to the garden without taking a fairy offering.

Edited by Wanderlust

• 1 year later...

So I'm sort of obsessed with green tea. (Not sure why it took me so long to buy Sugared Green Tea...) Anyway, I drink a lot of green tea almost every single day. I love matcha tea the most but I've found it's sort of expensive for me. My favorite brand is rishi and I'm obsessed with their Sweet Matcha. I will eat it by the spoonful if no one is watching! No joke. Just a giant spoonful of sweet matcha green tea powder. It's amazing. My point is that Sugared Green Tea reminds me of sweet matcha tea. I'm craving a spoonful of it! LOL! Well, more like a giant mug of it with coconut milk. One of the best things in the world for me. This Sugared Green Tea is spot on! And, like QG stated, it's not too feminine nor masculine. It's clean, refreshing, and beautiful. Now I need to go so I can go buy a few boxes of Sweet Matcha tea...

Edited by tink333

• 4 years later...

I did buy this one for myself, but I knew I’d have to smell it on my man. He has more scents than the average fellow, but not more than me, so if either of us can wear something, I often give him first dibs.

I knew he would like it, maybe using it as a nighttime chill scent, like his Sugared Oakmoss. His only spray is the original LP #9, (which I have no particular attachment to or feelings about), and he loved his trial of the Green Chai variant and requested a bottle. I do like it better than the original (plus OW!), but he liked it so much that the Sugared Green Tea was a no-brainer. What I didn’t know was how much I was going to love it on him! It is sweet, sweeter than any other scent I’m accustomed to him wearing, but it’s absolutely tantalizing! There was this very expensive sushi restaurant I would go to in sf that had this insane green tea cheesecake with hard caramelized lacy candy decor, it reminds me of that without the dairy. More fresh and light, but just as rich - decadent, expensive, and precious. The true meaning of “dear.” 
I could see it mixed with Sugared Sandalwood, and I perhaps have a spare, but I want to keep it neat. And I’m 100% cool with him only wearing it to bed, there’s no need to share this with the rest of the masked world.