Opinions wanted for purchase...please

I am going to make a 2nd purchase before the sale ends and I have a couple either/or questions that I desire your opinions and experiences with these potions. You can either pick one of the choices, or you can rank them based on your preference. The first one only has two options. The second one has five options. If you feel like explaining why, certainly do so. This is open to both women and men. Here we go:

Bedeviled or FANG! for Men?

Pashazade w/Heart Throb or Merlins Blend or Sand Box or Encens de Cafe or Excalibur?

I am only adding one of the first grouping and one of the second grouping to my order. All male and, maybe more so, female opinions appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi :)

out of the first two, I like Bedeviled better..

I only know what Pashazade and the Sand Box smell like out of the second group.. so maybe someone else will chime in and help you there. (but out of those two, I think I like Pashazade better)

Good luck!

It is hard to say on the first one - maybe Fang by a hair, but it is so close, it would really depend on how I felt that day.

Pashazade, Sand Box, Merlin's Blend/Excaliber, Encens

another female opinion - per your sexiness specification, I would vote Bedeviled and Excalibur

:019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

I strongly suggest also trying some things with sweet (especially vanilla) and even some florals :o I know but believe me it can be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. Carnation and violet especially. And it took all my willpower not to jump a stranger, not my type, who I am 1000% convinced was wearing an LP that consists of daisies (DAISIES), vanilla and sugar. oh wait a minute...it only just occurred to me... if he was wearing that, he might very well have been wearing pheros. ANYWAY, THE SMELL WAS SO SEXY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF.

Umm tyvey,

Take it from a man, just jump his bones next time.

Where I live (Michigan) women rarely act on their attraction even if they are really attracted to guy. It's almost like they feel like there is a balcony of jurors judging their every move.

And I am getting a bunch of trials again this purchase -

Somebody To Love, Totem: Wolf, Love Potion: Homme, Goal! w/Teddy BB, Ruisseau w/MVP, Cry Havoc!, TMI Unisex Fragrance, Super, Eternal Sunshine, Thrill of the Chase w/Hunter Trapper, Sandy Bottom, Watson, Valhall w/Open Windows. Plus two of the ones I am asking opinions about.

Feel free to point out any favorites from what I am getting.

From the first wad that I ordered I am definitely liking -

Steamy Daydreams, Lucero, Winter Wizardry, Salute, Capt. Fantastic, Dirty Old Man (makes me feel HotnSexy)

Still haven't tried four trials yet - Cocked & Loaded, Touchdown!, Iconic Tonic, North Pole.

What stands out is that they change a LOT over time. I also noticed that I like them more each time I try them again. Good stuff!

It's almost like they feel like there is a balcony of jurors judging their every move.

Uh...that's because there is. From a societal perspective, I mean. And I feel compelled to accentuate her modifiers "stranger" and "not my type."

Uh...that's because there is. From a societal perspective, I mean. And I feel compelled to accentuate her modifiers "stranger" and "not my type."

Ahh, being a man I grazed right over the "not my type" part, of course. I get that now.

The stranger part - that could still work. Heck Heart even made a song about it...LOL

luna, what about my options in the original question. Opinion?

The stranger part - that could still work. Heck Heart even made a song about it...LOL

Written by a man, I'd like to point out. ;)

Bedeviled and Pashazade.

QG,

Was that in order of what you like, Pashazade being first?

Yes - Pashazade being first.

Pay attention to what the ladies are saying about vanilla and the light florals.

Sandy Bottom is an all time favorite. Ruisseau is great for work. Salute is a favorite for outdoor recreation time for me. Winter Wizardry & North Pole and winter favorites. I like Cry Havoc a lot also and my wife seems to like Eternal Sunshine. I like Thrill of the Chase, she thought it was a little too sweet.

But as I have said several times, my wife does not care for many scents and never has. As long as i do not stink to the high heavens, she seems happy with me as I am. At least scent-wise lol.