which pheromone from love potion would be the closest to TAH

alright, this is kinda my first post in this forum so hello there all!

so far I've only tried TAL and TAH from Andriotics. I might be wrong but I think TAH seems to work better on me, tried reading up on the reviews of the pheros on LP, I keep getting swayed by all the amazing results all you ladies have, like I really like the results it has shown but somehow I think that phero would be more of the TAL than the TAH which works better on me. So I'm wondering if you ladies who are more experienced can advice which phero would be the closest to TAH for me?

I've already ordered LFM with added cops and will also be ordering LFN, what else should I add to my cart?

Thanks!

I can't say what would be your best bet as far as something similar to TAH. But I'm sure you'll hear something soon. There are many members here who use or have used Androtics.

As far as LP, LFM is a favorite of mine and the first LP phero I ever tried. Hope you like it.

As far as other Pheros. You might want to try "Open Windows". It is so versatile and offers a great "pick me up" for the you and those around you.

Another would be Cougar, also versatile a sexy social. These are both available in fragrances so you can get trial sizes. Definitely check out the descriptions & review threads for these.

Yes I really hope I'll like LFM, I'm so excited I'm already making another order before my first order arrives. Figured since I'm international, I better start ordering even earlier since it can take quite awhile.

My list seems to get longer by the minute!

Read Cougar's description, most definitely not looking for a younger guy so I'm gonna steer away.

Guest cutie.pie

Yes I really hope I'll like LFM, I'm so excited I'm already making another order before my first order arrives. Figured since I'm international, I better start ordering even earlier since it can take quite awhile.

My list seems to get longer by the minute!

Read Cougar's description, most definitely not looking for a younger guy so I'm gonna steer away.

I got DIHL with Cougar even from older guys! You should read forum reviews also: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2493&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

I'm international too, so I know what you mean :)

Alright looks like I have to add at least a cougar sample to my cart.

I've already ordered a LFM with cops.

And I will be adding FB of

LFN

OCCO Ambrosia

UN Cuddle Bunny

LAM Pink Amber

Should I add UN Lace as well?

My credit card is starting to get worried now!

Guest cutie.pie

Alright looks like I have to add at least a cougar sample to my cart.

I've already ordered a LFM with cops.

And I will be adding FB of

LFN

OCCO Ambrosia

UN Cuddle Bunny

LAM Pink Amber

Should I add UN Lace as well?

My credit card is starting to get worried now!

I really, really love Lace :)http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3538&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

But you can always order samplers of the phero enhanced scents, I think LFN is in Totem: Bat, Cuddle Bunny is in Cuddle Bunny potion and Lace is in Garland & Lace, so you can try pheros and then decide which ones work for you and then get UN's. Mara is amazing: phero enhanced scent=phero+scent= PERFECT CONGRUENCE.

OR you can get UNs and if they don't work you, you can sell them here on the forum in the Trading posts.

OR you can wait till November when we will be able to buy samples of the UNs.

You really can't go wrong ;)

You've settled on awesome ones to start... LFM & LFN are both HUGELY popular here. I started out using the blends to test out the pheros, then added UNs as I found out what scents I loved so I could wear them in a variety of ways. Cougar is really popular - I always got hits off it, but none too blatantly inappropriate as far as age diff is concerned. My problem with Cougar was the grapefruit (I think) the scent just kinda burns my nose hairs if I apply a lot! I just ordered UNCougar last month so problem solved!

LFN has to be close to the top of my list of favs - it's just a confident, sexy, driven Phero without the aggression of Dom or Leather.

Let us know what you test first! :)

I'm getting mostly UNs since i'll be taking advantage of the Sales so I would like to mix around with the free scents i'll be getting.

and oooh! UN samplers in Nov! that's great news, would love to try many of the other UNs such as BANG, BI, Sexpionage .... but not sure if I will be needing a full bottle of those so getting them in sample size would be awesome! will definitely not miss those out.

thanks ladies for your kind advice!

I'm getting mostly UNs since i'll be taking advantage of the Sales so I would like to mix around with the free scents i'll be getting.

and oooh! UN samplers in Nov! that's great news, would love to try many of the other UNs such as BANG, BI, Sexpionage .... but not sure if I will be needing a full bottle of those so getting them in sample size would be awesome! will definitely not miss those out.

thanks ladies for your kind advice!

Lace would be pretty similar to the TAH vibe....girly and flirty.....Leather is more like TAL, just to give you a comparison.......Leather and Lace are both much more complex and BETTER than That other place's stuff like 180 degrees......

Cougar is also very good for that flirty girly aura.....