Sugared Marshmallow

Potion Master

• 2 weeks later...

This is perfect...light fluffy marshmallow goodness. It does wear close to the skin but I can still smell it the next day. I want to bathe in it. Marshmallow is such a calming scent for me, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!

This is great! Soft fluffy clouds of marshmallow coated in gentle pure white powdered sugar. It has very little throw but I can smell it on myself. I wore it with Flying Potion 14 to amp up the mallow and it was delish. Despite it wearing so close to the skin, it does last for a good long time. About half a day which is pretty average. Glad I got a bottle!

I ended up liking this one a lot, but it took a while. Heh. Now, be aware that I tested Sugared Marshmallow on my upper arm, so I KNOW it's not a well-and-truly proper test, at least on *my* skin...but I just couldn't wait to try it.

So it was sweet and marshmallow-ish and yet smelling a bit like a big drop of French vanilla. It smelled more vanilla whiffed straight from my arm and more marshmallow whiffed *away* from my skin. It took 20 minutes to a half hour, and I'd kind of forgotten about it, and then voila! True marshmallow!!! Wow. Yet another sugared that I need more of, because I can see the possibilities of combining it...!

• 4 weeks later...

This scent is so delicate and so subtle. I can barely tell that I'm wearing it, if I wear it alone, but that's part of the beauty of this one. It adds such a soft sweetness to other scents. And, as the description states, this one does last forever! Awesome!!!

I need to add to this. I grab this scent when I want something very light for the day. When I first put this on, I can barely smell it so what do I do? I SLATHER myself in it! What I forget about this scent is that it blooms with your body heat and body chemistry so within 30 mins or so I'm a walking cloud of marshmallow! I don't really mind though because is such a wonderful and comforting scent. :)

Edited by tink333

• 2 months later...

I hope this one is around forever! I carry this around with me everywhere. I have decided to name it my rescue scent, or better yet, my first aid rescue scent. I'm learning that I have issues with some scents and they turn wonky on me. If I'm not at home, it bothers me that I no longer smell fabulous but instead smell wonky. I then remember I have my trusted Sugared Marshmallow in my bag and problem solved! Maybe I'm onto something here. LPMP First Aid kits...

I hope this one is around forever! I carry this around with me everywhere. I have decided to name it my rescue scent, or better yet, my first aid rescue scent. I'm learning that I have issues with some scents and they turn wonky on me. If I'm not at home, it bothers me that I no longer smell fabulous but instead smell wonky. I then remember I have my trusted Sugared Marshmallow in my bag and problem solved! Maybe I'm onto something here. LPMP First Aid kits...

Tink (love your name btw) - I've been trying so hard not to order anything but thinking I must have this. I love this note in so many scents, and I think it would be a great tamer as you've suggested. And what a great idea! LP first aid kits, LP emergency kits... hmmm makes me think of making some soon!

I have a mini LP 'kit' I always take out with me - samples of LP Pink, Scented Cougar, LAM BCP. I'm starting to think I may have to add pop potion to it. :Emoticons0804: Again for a 'just in case' moment - which is why I carry the cougar and LAM.

But what a great idea - to add maybe a few 'sniffie' sizes maybe to the kit. Lately my main sugar go to is Egyptian Musk bc it pairs well with so much (unless the scent is light, which case it can take over) - but adds body to it and seems to 'refresh' or 'recharge' the 'LPness' for me somehow.

Thanks Beach Goddess! ❤ It's been my nickname since I can remember and I still have a few relatives who call me this. :) I added the threes because 3 is a magic number.

And, I'm working on a small LPMP First Aid Kit I can carry everywhere with me. I mean it when I say this is the #1 scent I carry with me. It's such a soothing and comforting scent to me too so that's another reason why I carry it everywhere. I also carry Blackstone, Black Cat Mojo, Ebil-ish, and Lost Luggage. :) This would make a good thread on it's own though, now that I think of it.

Thanks Beach Goddess! ❤ It's been my nickname since I can remember and I still have a few relatives who call me this. :) I added the threes because 3 is a magic number.

And, I'm working on a small LPMP First Aid Kit I can carry everywhere with me. I mean it when I say this is the #1 scent I carry with me. It's such a soothing and comforting scent to me too so that's another reason why I carry it everywhere. I also carry Blackstone, Black Cat Mojo, Ebil-ish, and Lost Luggage. :) This would make a good thread on it's own though, now that I think of it.

Tink, I think you should def start thread - your idea and a good one - people can share their own 'kits' and for what purpose - i.e. social, sexy, or emergency, whatever. And reasons why they choose certain pheros, would be fun and also good info share. :you-go-girl:

• 3 months later...

I think because of my hormones I cannot smell any of this on me. It's very faint. Like a very thin thread of sugar and that is all.

I've tried it a few times during the course of a month or so and nada : ( I've also tried layering with other stuff and nada. It's okay there is more sugareds to try and love.

I agree. This is very sheer. It is good for layering for that added fluffiness of marshmallow. I like to wear it by itself sometimes when I want to wear a scent but one that isn't very noticeable.

Must be our hormones.

You marshmallow hungry little bitches. Lol. Love you. You probably smell better than marshmallows any way. Remember it's my skin scent. What was yours? Roses and glitter?

You marshmallow hungry little bitches. Lol. Love you. You probably smell better than marshmallows any way. Remember it's my skin scent. What was yours? Roses and glitter?

roses, cupcakes, diamonds, and glitter!

• 2 months later...

Is there anyone who can compare this to Cotton Candy Clouds? That one smells like what I thought fluffy, not toasted marshmallows would smell like to me. Just trying to figure out which one is more marshmallow - like. Thanks!