New Releases for OCTOBER 2014 - The Weenies Are Here!!

katz

Oh Hai Guys... I've been visiting up North to Fairlyland errr, Portland, when the irresistible scent of Halloween drew me to this amazing cottage in the woods. Upon entering, I was greeted by a clowder of LP Elves!! Oh, the sights, OH THE SCENTS!!! After coming to from a dead faint, I found I couldn't keep it to myself, so here I am, sharing with you the Goodies of this season:

AD-Awake.jpg

A Wake

AD-Punky.jpg

Punky

AD-Horny.jpg

Horny - Enhanced w/ EoW Cops & Aja

AD-RedFyre.jpg

Red Fyre

AD-FeedTheFlowers.jpg

Feed The Flowers

AD-Ebil-ish2014.jpg

Ebil-ish 2014

AD-Curiosities.jpg

Curiosities

AD-AnimalCrackers.jpg

Animal Crackers

AD-WarmToasty.jpg

Warm & Toasty

AD-FlyingPotion2014.jpg

Flying Potion 2014 - Phero Enhanced w/ Levitation

AD-Weenie.jpg

'Weenie for Men...and Women too.

Note about October: If you choose to purchase the 10 Full Bottle Set for October, you will receive all 10 bottles of the oils, but the 11th perfume, the Spray, is not included for that price and must be purchased separately. If you order the Sampler Set for October, all 11 fragrances are included.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh an Ebil~ish rebrew!!! I love it!!!

Is this FP the same or is it going to be tweeked for a little something different ???

So many questions... great labels! :D

Edited by StacyK

OMG KATZ! You're at the LP Palace!!! :D

Lookit these labels!!! LOVE!!! Creepy & cool and SO AWESOME!!! (and EBIL-ISH!!! :w00t: ) Can. Not. WAIT!!!

ETA, upon quick review, I believe this is my favourite label set, EVER. Wow. Just awesome! Can't wait to read notes!!!

Edited by Eggers

Omg!!! The labels!!! Mara, they're fantastic!!! I want posters, or postcards!!! I ❤️Love❤️Them.

Weird this just went up because I just said to myself how impatient I am and I need to know what the Halloween stuff is right now! There it was!! And yay! Ebilish!

I can't see them?????

ETA: For some reason I can see them on Internet Explorer, but not Chrome, weird.

Same here Beccah, thanks for saying something so I knew to check in IE! They look amazing!

ETA I can see them now in Chrome, for some reason Adblock was blocking them so I turned it off for this site and voila!

Edited by Memorare

I love the labels!! They are so original! They are freaking me out a little and at the same time I can't stop looking at them..lol Can't wait to read the notes and Luna's descriptions/stories!!!! I see there is a Flying Potion..I already know I love that...will have to hoard some more of those...if only for the label! lol ;) Soooo excited!! :D

Oh, my goodness, this might be my favorite set of labels EVER!!! These look amazing! And... I can't believe they're up!

I cannot wait for notes and Luna's amazing writing. This will make for such a fun week, waiting for those to appear and drooling over the visual feast in the meantime.

Wondering if Warm and Toasty is a re-brew of Maras PE?

I'm curious about Animal Crackers

Yes, but with different sources.

:cat690: YAY! I SO wanted one and way missed out!

I'm dying for the notes in Animal Crackers! Weeell, in all of them really :D

I'm on the "everything looks kinda creepy but still neat" side - great labels!

Oh nooo! I'm excited because Halloween is my favorite holiday, but now I'm sad because I haven't ordered my layerables yet. Does this mean layerables are going to disappear with the October releases? :(

:challoween: OOOOOOOOOOOOH these look...PERFECT!!!!!!!!! :burning-heart:

Katz, it looks like you're having a grand ol' time up north! :purr:

:frankensmiley: ~And luuuuuuunnnnaaaaaaaaa! Any hints? :pumpkin2:

I'm still such a newbie... How on Earth do you make all those adorable emoticons? :D

Does this mean layerables are going to disappear with the October releases? :(

I'm still such a newbie... How on Earth do you make all those adorable emoticons? :D

No, they will be around as long as people buy them.

If you use the full reply window, just click on the smiley in the toolbar. It opens up another toolbar underneath the reply window. Click on "show all" and you will get a seperate window with all the emoticons.

Eeeeeeee,just saw that these were up :w00t::w00t: ...ohhh Mara ,the labels are Simply Spooktacular ...on my way to read Luna Chick's offerings !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vampire2:

Katz,you lucky lucky chica :abfx::abfx:

Edited by Calii