I'm torn ... Gotcha! or LFM???

Hello to all you lovely ladies!!!

I'm planning ny next order and can't decide between Gotcha! and La Femme Mystere.

I keep reading and rereading the review threads and I just can't decide.

So far I have, Sexpionage, Stone Cougar, SS4W and La Femme Noire. Which one would you choose???

Which one do love more and why?

They are both so different! It depends on which you want more... And get both eventually lol!

LFM, is sexy, cool and confident. Girls want to be you and guys want to do anything to please you.

Gotcha, is more laid back, subtle sexy, open up to me and get comfortable type of vibe.

Edited by hearts

I love them both. I have stashes of scents boosted with these. They are very different. I'd suggest reading the descriptions in the Perfumerie and the on the reviews. Ultimately you'll probably want both. :)

IMO a brief comparison would be, LFM All Woman, smart, sexy a bit of a queen bee. Great to wear for social gatherings and for shopping (anytime you want good service).

Gotcha, a soft, Loving, fuzzy phero. Great for bonding, cuddling, long chats on the beach or by the fire.

:lol: just saw Harts reply..

ETA Keep in mind the Phero sale is coming in Nov!

Edited by StacyK

Ditto I LUV 'EM BOTH !!

ETA Keep in mind the Phero sale is coming in Nov!

live on the edge get 'em both ! :smiley-angelic008:

I like Lfm, bf hates gotcha, but it makes me tidy up :)

Cinnamonmel, that's very interesting! Do you have any idea why he hates Gotcha? Could it be EST? I heard that some men have a very negative reaction to EST. But I'm not sure whether Gotcha contains EST. Or maybe Halo would know why...

Guest cutie.pie

I would go with LFM! I've tried Gotcha twice so far, but it doesn't give me the confident, glamour vibe like LFM.

Thank you all for replying! I guess I do want them both, that's why I can't decide LOL!

I think I'll go with LFM then for starters and get Gotcha a bit later. I've also read the stories about combining the two and I can't wait to try this as well.

By the way, since this is going to be my first November as part of the LP family, I have a question ... What happens in November??? I've read before that November is phero month but I don't understand what will happen. Any hints???

Oh cool!!! That's awesome, plus I have more than enough time to win the lottery!!! I'll get them all!!!

My bank account is going to cry... Seriously I think that you just can't stop once you get started :D

LFM rocks. Seriously rocks. I'm wearing it today, and my sweetie (ok, he's very much in love w/me as I am w/him so it's not a HUGE deal but...) is buying my coffee this morning when I notice I left my damn wallet at home. Again. He immediately takes out half his cash and hands it over saying, "will that be ok for the day?" I tried to tell him like 3x I can hit the on-site bank and get some cash, but he INSISTED I take it. "What's mine is yours, babe."

It's like that. OTT what can I do for you how can I make you happy type vibe.

LFM rocks. Seriously rocks. I'm wearing it today, and my sweetie (ok, he's very much in love w/me as I am w/him so it's not a HUGE deal but...) is buying my coffee this morning when I notice I left my damn wallet at home. Again. He immediately takes out half his cash and hands it over saying, "will that be ok for the day?" I tried to tell him like 3x I can hit the on-site bank and get some cash, but he INSISTED I take it. "What's mine is yours, babe."

It's like that. OTT what can I do for you how can I make you happy type vibe.

Yep.. what Katz said. LOVE LFM!!! Wearing today w/ Dark and Vampy!

In November all NRs are pheromone enhanced and you can also buy trial sizes of all the UNs :)

In November-- are the UN trial sizes in spray form? Or just the standard little oil vials?

Oh cool!!! That's awesome, plus I have more than enough time to win the lottery!!! I'll get them all!!!

My bank account is going to cry... Seriously I think that you just can't stop once you get started :D

What did you decide on? any testing yet? Spill please. I haven't tried Gotcha yet -it's on my uber long list.

Edited by Beach Goddess

What did you decided on? any testing yet? Spill please. I haven't tried Gotcha yet -it's on my uber long list.

Just wait for Nov ordering. You'll be delighted to get the Pheromas.. they all will be available. I still have smaller unopened bottles from last year :) And most of the others are at least over 1/2 full. It's a really good deal and chance to get all the pheros you'd ever want to try.

Just wait for Nov ordering. You'll be delighted to get the Pheromas.. they all will be available. I still have smaller unopened bottles from last year :) And most of the others are at least over 1/2 full. It's a really good deal and chance to get all the pheros you'd ever want to try.

StacyK - I am sooo over the moon excited @ it. Saving up so I can buy them all, so hoping I can. Had big unexpected bill this month that messed up my budget. Ugh.

Anyhow - it's going to be awesome, I've been wanting to try all since I joined! I have a few now either thru LP direct or thru sale/ swap and really love them all so far, but still testing (so much fun).

Lately been testing LFN a LOT - will post when I'm able to test a bit more on others. Will say I went overboard the other day and DEF flipped my 'bitch switch' - it was kinda funny bc I didn't expect it, but getting better handle on my limits with that one. ;) Love how it motivates me. Saw your review on scented LFN and yea it's like the long 'to do list' gets half done in 2 hours vs. what can take 2 days to do.

Love others too, will post in correct areas when able to do more testing on all.

• 2 weeks later...

What did you decide on? any testing yet? Spill please. I haven't tried Gotcha yet -it's on my uber long list.

Hey Beach Goddess, just saw your, i've been crazy busy with home repairs and painting the house ...

I ended up getting LFM, it arrived yesterday. I put some on today but i can't say i noticed anything. Of course i'll need to test it a lot more.

So far i think UN Cougar is my favorite phero.

• 2 months later...

Going on a double date dinner tonight at a fancy but intimate restaurant. A married couple, plus us, an engaged one, so we are fairly established couples. I'm in between LFM and Gotcha... but of course, always open to other suggestions. I don't know this couple much, and I am an introvert, but given that I won't be in a large social setting, I'm not too worried about being uncomfortable.

I don't want to put out a very sexual signature, but I do want to stir up a level of Queen bee admiration yet be somewhat approachable... thoughts?

The reason for queen bed admiration is because this is the restaurant that will be catering our wedding, and the chef usually comes up and talks to us...

Edited by phergineer

Guest cutie.pie

I'd go with LFM :)

ETA: when I wear H&S people go out of their way to please me, everybody loves me, so if you want to consider that for your talk with the chef.

Edited by cutie.pie

I'd go with LFM :)

ETA: when I wear H&S people go out of their way to please me, everybody loves me, so if you want to consider that for your talk with the chef.

Thanks cutie.pie, I might try H&S, although I have not had much luck with it so far, maybe I didn't wear it in the right situations/amount. I only have a bit left in my Flutterby sample :)

Guest cutie.pie

Thanks cutie.pie, I might try H&S, although I have not had much luck with it so far, maybe I didn't wear it in the right situations/amount. I only have a bit left in my Flutterby sample :)

Oh...then go with LFM rather than H&S if you hadn't had much luck with it.

So far I haven't tried Gotcha, so probably someone could give you a better advice, but all I could say is LFM rocks ;)