Hi! New(ish) Here.

Lainey

Hi, I tried to join this message board awhile ago, but as far as I knew, I was never approved. But I decided to check again and here I am!!

I love LPMP's fragrances and pheromones. Each month I want to order the new set. I'm wondering what a full bottle of their perfumes/pheromones looks like, but I have no idea how I'd ever choose one.

Welcome to the forum! :say09752: Lots of good info in the threads here.

I started out and am still starting out on mostly samples - after a lot of review reading. I found few I really liked pretty quickly and that's how I picked my few FBs. There is so much to try here - def do what works for you but sampling has been helping me out - and also getting to know pheros which is a whole new world.

If you have a scent type of genre you like you can search on that in the perfumerie - it's a great way to start picking out things you might like.

Have fun!

Hi Lainey! Welcome to the forum!

I get the sampler set every month & then decide which full bottles I want from that. I can rarely get all the ones I want, so the ones I can't get wind up on the world's longest and fastest-growing wish list! :lol:

I hope you have fun here! :D

Guest cutie.pie

Welcome!! :)

It's like Beach Goddess and Eggers said, you try and try samples to figure out which ones do you like and then get bottles ;) And reading reviews will also help! :)

Have fun!!! :D

Hi Lainey! Like everyone said start out with a sampler. You will know what to choose like that. You'll roll around on your bed with all the samples for about a week...choosing and unchoosing and then one day you wake up and you'll know which ones you can't live without! Then you hope they are not sold out by then! Ha!

No seriously you have to take LPMP on like an excitingf new hobby wih the reading and sampling until you get a feel for what scents/pheros fit you.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

Welcome! I agree with trying the samplers. The newbie samplers are amazing, if you haven't already checked one out :) It's also a great deal $-wise! When you find a scent that you fall in love with, you'll know it pretty fast because the trial vial will disappear before you know what's happened :lol:

If you need an example of what the roll-on bottles look like, check out the Artfire site. When you click on one of the perfumes there is also a picture you can click that is an example of what the bottles look like, it is posted above the description. There are also a couple of pics currently on my trade thread.

Welcome Lainey! It's great to have you on here! You have joined a forum with a fabulous bunch of people...and Mara, along with the rest of the LPMP gang, takes great pride in her wonderful potions and pheros...looking forward to seeing your future posts!! Jill xo :thbf54f4bf:

And Canada? 'Cause that's where I am. ;)

Thanks for the welcomes!

I really like Terra Mater so far.

And *definitely* Canada! That's where I am, too. ;)

Welcome to the forum from calgary.

Welcome from another Canadian :cat690: