Hello, what a curious lovely place!

Lady Sekhmet

Hello Lovelies,

I've been lurking the forum for quite a bit of time and decided to finally join in on the fun.

I'm still pretty new to perfume oils and pheromones. However, what started out as a curiosity experiment has turned into a love I'm still trying to figure out how I am going to afford. Lol

Anyways, after getting my october sampler I realize there is so much I want to learn and try.

There are a few full bottles I know I want (Love Potion #9, Flying Potion '14, Red Fyre) but I'm open to recommendations. Especially for the pheromones. I've had some interesting results but still on the hunt for my secret weapon. :Emoticons04277: I'm thinking cuddle bunny as my next sexy one to try. (Suggestions!)

Looking forward to experimenting and sharing with you all!

:nice04271:

Guest cutie.pie

Hello Lady Sekhmet! :)

Your timing is perfect. Next month is the only month all NR are phero enhanced and we can buy trial sizes of the UN pheros, so you can try all the pheros you want to ;)

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome! Like Cutie said...perfect timing! Get them all next month and let the games begin!

Cuddle Bunny was my first DIHL phero experience....you never forget your first! Est + cops is a sexy win for me ...But I have many many favorites now.

Wasn't the Oct sampler awesome! I loved Red Fyre too....well glad you jumped in!

Thank you all!!!

And now i know I'm getting cuddle bunny for sure. I'm gonna try to hold off on my next order till the next sampler is out so I can play with all the pheros. :-)

My experience has been strange though. So far I've tried Phero girl, horny, and compromising position on the bf and I've gotten minimal to no reaction. Expect the phero girl. He didn't care for me smelling, as he put it, like a baby. So it's back to the drawing board for him.

The interesting part was when I went out with my strangely way more touchy than normal gay bff later that same night. That was a lesson learned. lol

It's hard.. you gotta find what works for you/him. My b/f likes clean-smelling scents, so all the honey or spicy ones that I think are super sexy, he's like, meh. Just keep trying, that first "OMG, you smell amazing!!" is so worth it!! In November, you'll be able to try the pheros in sample size, so you can wear them with (just about) any fragrance..

Hi, & welcome to the forum. You never know what men are going to react to. In the case my (soon to be) ex-husband, he always reacted better to the more classic scents, but I think it was because his mom is a bit older (she's 10 years younger than my grandma). You could Sneaky Clean, it's lovely shower fresh type scent. Also, I'm gathering suggestions for my next LP video, so don't be afraid to pop in & add your two cents, hon.

Thank you. You guys are a friendly bunch.

Bluebear I'm in love with your avi! So cute.

Hi, & welcome to the forum. You never know what men are going to react to. In the case my (soon to be) ex-husband, he always reacted better to the more classic scents, but I think it was because his mom is a bit older (she's 10 years younger than my grandma). You could Sneaky Clean, it's lovely shower fresh type scent. Also, I'm gathering suggestions for my next LP video, so don't be afraid to pop in & add your two cents, hon.

Thank you. I might try that because I only know he is not fond of candy like sweet smells.

I was able to check out the EOW video while I was at work. Very informative. I can't wait to see more.

Welcome Aboard!! Right now I am in love with Lace and Cougar. Those are two I am experiementing with that really seem to bring out the giggly wigglies.

Thank you. Cougar is also on my list.

Edited by Lady Sekhmet

Oooh, I must second Sneaky Clean! That one is tough not to love no matter who you are,I think. It's just fresh, pure and a tick sweet. Very pretty!

Odd your fella thought Pherogirl smells like babies, guys are strange.

Welcome to our lovely home! We have alot of fun here! :D

Welcome!

I got the "you smell like baby" too for pherogirl :wacko: Sadly, it happens. But I've had other male friends who have nearly fallen over themselves to tell me how GREAT I smell so go figure?!

I've often resorted to buying fragrances my guy likes and then spiking them with pheromones I like, hehe.

It might not be considered a sexy blend, but my guy responds phenomenally to Perfect Match :) CB is a winner too, and Lace and Open Windows and Heart & Soul....

You'll have your hands full here for sure!

Happy experimenting!!! ^_^

Edited by NuTrix

Welcome!

Such an exciting time of year to join. :)

I second (third?) the suggestion for Sneaky Clean; I don't even normally like clean scents, but that one is great - and a fantastic phero, too.

And Perfect Match is one of my very favorite pheros, I get the most and the most fun hits with it!

It's very easy to sexy-up with a bit of cops, too. ;)

Welcome to the forum!!! I know you will find and fall in love with many of Mara's potions and phero blends!! When it comes to the world of pheros and perfumes...she is the best!!! Super Sexy and Bang are two of my favs (among numerous others!)...and next month you will have the opportunity to try all of them!! :D

Thanks you guys! I have a nice wishlist going now.

Plus I just saw the november announcement. The labels alone makes me super excited for whats to come.

Between this site and the up coming holiday shopping I'm going to be flat broke by the end of Nov. LoL

Thanks you guys! I have a nice wishlist going now.

Plus I just saw the november announcement. The labels alone makes me super excited for whats to come.

Between this site and the up coming holiday shopping I'm going to be flat broke by the end of Nov. LoL

...and then the Christmas releases will be revealed!!!! LOLOLOL!!!