Hello Everyone!

alexandria.b

Hi! I have been a member of the forum since 2007 when I placed my first order of LP Pink (I loved that fragrance!). Well, you know how time flies - here it is 7 years later and I'm back to stalking the forums again, looking for some great fragrances. I have finally decided on what to get and I just placed my order today! Everyone here is so nice and I just wanted to take the time and say hello to everyone! :Emoticons04283:

Edited by alexandria.b

Thanks everyone!

I decided to get the Open Windows spray (in the alcohol base) and I got trial sizes of Like A Magnet (the original scent), Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and the LP Pink. I absolutely love fragrances that smell like cotton candy, vanilla, etc. and the fragrances that I usually wear are Aquolina Pink Sugar, Dolce Gabbana Light Blue and Brittany Spears Fantasy (although in the fall and winter I wear Calvin Klein Euphoria). I figured this would be a good start to my supply!

Edited by alexandria.b

Welcome back alexandria.b! I've been here since 09 and there are plenty of amazing scents that go with your tastes. In terms of the more vanilla and/or candy ones, because I'm a vanilla and gourmand ho myself, you'll probably also like Honey Whip, Caressful Breeze, Frambuesa y Coco, Glass Slipper, Pom Pom Nom Nom, and Rocket Fuel to name a few. I have all of these in some form so I can speak to how delicious they are!

Welcome back!! You and I are kindred spirits also when it comes to the scents you love! Sweet Surrender is one of my favs and Lina created a PE with cotton candy this month (under Oct/Nov PEs) and I believe there is one left!! LP Pink has remained one of my top picks!! :D

Thanks everyone!

I decided to get the Open Windows spray (in the alcohol base) and I got trial sizes of Like A Magnet (the original scent), Beth's Blushing Milkmaid and the LP Pink. I absolutely love fragrances that smell like cotton candy, vanilla, etc. and the fragrances that I usually wear are Aquolina Pink Sugar, Dolce Gabbana Light Blue and Brittany Spears Fantasy (although in the fall and winter I wear Calvin Klein Euphoria). I figured this would be a good start to my supply!

Awesome choices. I haven't tried Open Windows yet (on my list), but such good reviews. Will be trying soon when pheromas are avail. BBM is also on my list.

Def post reviews please. :)

OCCO white has a lot of vanilla w/ plus of the cops (hee). Ebilish (also on my list, has great reviews) has a lot of vanilla notes.

Since you like PINKy scents, also recommend sugared pink musk, it's good but not too sweet. It's a contrast a bit to LP Pink which is more 'buttery' or 'swirly' somehow, but really really good. I've been layering sugared pink musk with other scents to 'PINK' them up.

If you're a PINK and vanilla ho (there's a post somewhere @ vanilla ho being oxymoron :Emoticons04263: but.. anyhow) you may be coco ho too.

There's def more than a few of us Vanilla/ PINK/ Coco hos around. :D Lots of great scents too - w and w/out pheros.

I'll have to write down everyone's recommendations, thanks!! I also read about the November specials and am really excited for that. Definitely a good way to build up your supply. Is there a post somewhere that tells you "if you like ______, then you will love_______"? That might be a good post to do!

I got my package yesterday already - what a quick turnaround! I think it was Thursday that I placed the order! Everything was packaged so nicely and neat, in a lovely little pouch and oh my gosh the samples! I immediately fell in love with the scents that I ordered - I also forgot that I had ordered the Heart Strings sample too - so I can't wait to try them all out and do reviews for them. It's always interesting to read how differently the scents react for everyone.

Guest cutie.pie

I'll have to write down everyone's recommendations, thanks!! I also read about the November specials and am really excited for that. Definitely a good way to build up your supply. Is there a post somewhere that tells you "if you like ______, then you will love_______"? That might be a good post to do!

That's a great idea! I think there isn't a thread like this, you should start it!