New Releases for NOVEMBER 2014 - Pheromas is here!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not usually one to beg, but please...pretty please.....with a cherry on top....just something for me to dream about tonight! :love-you:

ahhhhhhhh, just saw the pheros have been posted!! :D Thanks, Mara!!!!!

Edited by TheBirkeys

I'm so excited! One with La Femme Mystere and one with BANG! These are two of my favorite blends! The one I am most excited about is Secret Sweetness....Gotcha is a new fav phero blend and with the word sweetness in the name....it has to be fabulous!!! :D

Thanks cutie pie! Am loving the looks of these and they come with some VERY nice pheros! I am so interested in the Sleepy one! Also wondering id Mega Watt is sort of like Luminescence?

Mega Watt it the new "Energy Phero". Theres a thread discussing it.

I know it was mentioned somewhere but just to double check.. A women's sampler contains the 7 women's scents and the 3 Uni (plus Mega Watt)?

Edited by StacyK

Mara does always try to offer an equal amount of scents for men during Pheromas.

I didn't get to last year tho, cuz we were moving.

But this year I will make up for it. We are going to run the pheros in sampler size through December. :)

Guest cutie.pie

Wait, there's a sleepy one!? I need that. I also need the energy one. I need to go look at these again!

I am having trouble waiting for the descriptions...

Beautiful Dreamer is w/Balm Bomb, that's a sleepy one ;)

I can't wait for the descriptions either :D And to try energy phero!!!! :) :)

Wait, there's a sleepy one!? I need that. I also need the energy one. I need to go look at these again!

I am having trouble waiting for the descriptions...

I would say calming rather than sleepy. Some people find it helps put them to sleep but mostly it's used for adding a sense of peaceful calm.

True, but the year prior to that I think you had either the same or nearly the same amount of scents for women and men, IIRC.

Mara does always try to offer an equal amount of scents for men during Pheromas.

But this year I will make up for it. We are going to run the pheros in sampler size through December. :)

That is what I call "equality"! :lol:

Actually I feel like my wallet will be getting lighter and I will be typing quite a few reviews soon! Plus there are a few more items in the

"Sugared" line I need to get. This "equality" is starting to add up haha! :D

Edited by quietguy

Are the UNs being offered in sampler size too? Or have I gotten confused?

btw, looking forward to the NRs!!!