Elementary: Chapter 5 w/ Wanted Man

AD-Elementary5_1.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric, aphrodisiac, healing, spirituality, exorcism.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
OAK ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.
TEA ~ Invigorating, refreshing, mentally and physically uplifting, lust. Riches, courage, strength.
BAYBERRY ~ Brings money to the pockets and blessings to the home. Protection, control.
EUCALYPTUS ~ Healing.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
BAY LEAF ~ Uplifting, protection, purification, healing, memory, aphrodisiac.
BOURBON (FERMENTED ALCOHOLS: WINE, BEER, HARD LIQUOR, ETC) ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
BUCHU ~ The indigenous people first introduced buchu to the European settlers at the Cape in South Africa. The use of the plant subsequently spread to Europe and America where it was used extensively as a medicine. In 1821 buchu was included in the British Pharmacopoeia.
GUNPOWDER ~ BOOM!

Scent: Sexy leather, wood and tobacco scent, with tinges of sweetness and bracing herbal notes.

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like a great scent. It is traditionally very popular with the ladies. Unfortumately I really amp a lot of tobacco notes so the tobacco in this exploded on me to the point where I cannot smell anything else. Mrs. QG does not care for the tobacco scent so this one is not for me.

Do not however let this scare you away from the scent. As i said, the Elementary line tends to be very popular with the ladies and this one is backed up with Wanted Man - a very strong sexual pheromone mix.

• 3 weeks later...

I wore this one last night and had some difficulty with it. Something in there was harsh to my nose. Not sure what, but it was smackin' me.

I will definitely use the entire trial vial, this will take getting used to. I have noticed other scents I have liked after trying them more than once. We shall see...

I really wanted this one to work, not only for my husband but I wanted him to test out Wanted Man on me! Alas, It was just too over-the-top with something a little too potent for my liking - maybe the combo of woods and herbal, both of which I like separately in other fragrances. So I guess my next order will be an UN sample of Wanted Man...I think I may pair it with Steamy Daydreams which, to use a quote from Eggers, I almost don't need a BF/HB (OR pheros for that matter) to get off on that one!

LoveStruck,

I just ordered a Full Bottle of Steamy Daydreams and I have a small (3.5ml) each Unscented of Wanted Man, SS4M, Heart Throb and Charisma. I am going to try all of them (separately of course) with Steamy Daydreams. I think it is great alone and I almost boosted it, BUT I wanted more flexibility with it so I got it un-boosted in spray.

Steamy is probably my favorite scent out of the 73 or so I have tried!!!

At first the leather in this was so strong on me it reminded me of the version from 2007 or whenever it was (which I think was the second version), but then eventually the vanilla tobacco emerged and now it reminds me of Bad Boy. I can't really smell anything else other than this sort of wall of boysmell behind it - but then again Elementary has always been the kind of well-blended experience like that, generally. I'm just glad this doesn't smell on me like it does in the vial, which is mostly eucalyptus. I imagine Quince will declare this another "proper gent" kind of scent.

• 4 months later...

Here's the thing. I'm trying it on myself. So I'm trying to get a sense of the phero and ot isn't as weird as I feared it would be. The scent itself is deep, with some sweetness lurking underneath woods, leather and a bit of booze. Unlike Voracious, this might just work on my man. I'll keep you guys posted.

• 6 months later...

I have really really been enjoying this, both the scent and the mix.

It starts out tobacco/liquor to me and eventually evolves to a more vanilla/sweet tobacco, with the tea balancing it out. I have a hard time pinpointing any of the other scents specifically, but the whole scent has a rich depth to it, like nothing else I've ever worn. And it lasts for hours. The scent alone is easily worth the purchase. It is my favorite scent right now.

Wanted man seems to make the girls around me more interested and seems to give my presence more alpha. The effect is definitely noticeable to me. I was surprised at the level of effect given the dosage but I have had nothing but positive female reactions so far. Men also seem to be respectful but not enough of a change to attribute it to this.

Needless to say I never want to be without this stuff.

However:

I am looking for a similar scent unpheroed. I really am enjoying the effects of Wanted Man, but I have yet to find a scent I like for SS4M and I'd really like to try that one as well. (super is a little too much maple/tobacco - and one of the notes is too harsh on my nostrils)

• 8 months later...

I found sniffee of this today and since I was already wearing another scent I put just a small dab on my thumb to check it out. In the vial this was LEATHER. On my skin the leather dried down and really played nicely with the tobacco and the other notes. My bride gave me thumbs up on it so WINNER.

• 2 years later...

I honestly don't remember getting a full bottle of this but there it was, hiding under some other LP's in the back of my stinky stuff drawer.  This is a great leathery scent that dries down into a tobacco forward leather scent on me.  It is supremely masculine and completely matches the Wanted Man phero blend.  

This is a great example of scent and pheros complimenting each other amazingly well.  The Wanted Man blend is a very masculine signature with a lot of attraction and masculine sex appeal.  I have a bottle of Merlin's Blend that is boosted with Wanted Man and it's hilarious to see the reactions from people (women in particular).  Awesome respect from the guys and the women literally twirl their hair and lick their lips like I"m a piece of meat.  I'm okay with that. :Emoticons10311:

• 1 month later...

I found this in my scent drawer today conspicuously near the front (those who've seen my drawer know how incredibly organized it is 😉) and put a little on my thumb to see how it wears.  It wears well.  Very well.

Oh man, I cannot wait for slightly cooler weather where this scent will really shine!  I was wearing Ch. 6 of this scent earlier today and it is nothing like Ch. 5 but both are incredible.  I really wish I could remember how I was lucky enough to get a full bottle of this scent but for some reason I never really wore it out in the wild.  That WILL change.  This is a very action oriented scent, to my mind.  It is LEATHER on me for about the first 15 minutes then evolves into a more tobacco leather before finally drying down into a very woodsy, slightly tobacco-y and leather scent.  Very sexy.  Where Ch.6 is is all about a snugly, cuddling type of vibe, this is more about going out on an adventure!  Conquering all your enemies and coming home to have a good stiff drink before sweeping your beautiful lady off her feet to let her have her way with you.  

The Wanted Man pheromone blend really fits the vibe of the scent.  It's all about action and attraction.  This is a very spotlight on the wearer type of blend.   @Potion Master is a genius when it comes to scents that evoke a certain feeling, or a certain scent memory of sorts and this scent/phero combination is no different.  LOVING IT and looking forward to what I consider more appropriate weather to wear it. 

• 6 months later...

Had a great day yesterday wearing this scent.  The leather is a fantastic note that fades to the background on me after about 20 or so minutes.  Then the scent dries down to a sort of sweeter, slightly tobacco forward scent.  I love when a random stranger catchees a whiff of my cologne and comments about how good I smell.  Happens to me all the time with LPMP and yesterday was no exception.  

:Emoticons10311:

And, what can be said about Wanted Man that hasn't already been said?  It is a great attractive pheromone blend that attracts a younger crowd (not necessarily what I'm looking for) but will also attract women with a bit more maturity.  It also has a surprising 'hook' romantically considering how simple this product really is.  It's more than just attractive, it also seems to create some more lovey feelings as well.