Enlightenment w/ TMI

AD-Enlightenment_1.jpg

BAY RUM ~ Uplifting, protection, purification, healing, memory, aphrodisiac.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck & fortune, lust.
BASIL ~ Creates empathy between couples; love, fidelity. Invigorates, protection. Mends quarrels.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing, communication.

Scent: A cozy, comforting manly scent of the classic variety. Ladies: I recommend this one as a great pillow scent for gals, too!

• 4 weeks later...

When I put this one on I was not sure what to think at first. The Bay Rum and maybe something else exploded in my nose and I was sitting there trying to figure out what I was going to smell like and initially trying not to panic and wash it off. Even when it first dried down the Bay Rum was still strong and I was thinking I put too much on but the bergamot and basil started pushing through so I held on. Finally after a short time, the scent morphed completely. The Bay Rum, bergamot and basil became highlight notes. What I ended up with was the teak wood and basalmic amber on top of a nice skin musk. But right there in the middle of that was a deep, masculine violet.

Can a violet scent be masculine, you ask? I asked myself the same thing when I first came here, but Boddice Ripper, a scent that was built around a deep violet, was my first favorite scent here. The scent was even more loved and made famous by a male "online" friend of mine posting on another forum and this created a run on the scent and it sold out. I got my hands on a bottle of it some time later in a trade with one of the ladies and sent it to him as a "thank you" for helping spread the word about that scent in particular and LPMP in general.

The interesting part is the TMI which is a mix of alpha and beta 'nols. I love beta 'nols. I am a big, not-so-handsome looking guy, and I can be a bit intimidating to some women. I use beta 'nols to help correct this. Beta 'nols help people feel connected to each other. They trust you. They want to share things with you. and while alpha 'nols make people feel happy/chatty, beta 'nols make them feel connected to you and the conversation turns on things that they think are important or perhaps they think are important to you. People share all kinds of things with you (to include a real estate agent that once told me everything I needed to know to bid their client down lower) and walk away feeling very connected to you.

I wore this while shopping over the "Black Friday" weekend sales and in one day alone was given well over $100.00 in additional free stuff (other people directly in front of and behind me were paying for) plus what one manager I had never met before told me was a "because I like you" 20% discount on an item that was not on sale. I love beta 'nols.

Edited by quietguy

• 1 month later...

This one isn't to my taste, fragrance-wise. I think it's because the bay rum is right in the middle, and normally I'd prefer it to be a supporting element instead. But to me it's wholly masculine, it's the kind of scent a guy could wear in any situation; this would work well in either a romantic or just strictly social scenario, I believe.