Unisexy 2014 w/ Phero B2.2

Well THAT'S interesting! I will have to dig out my SF&M to see if I detect the similarity! ^_^

I finally tried this out... and as expected, I love the scent. I pulled out the 2012 Unisexy as well to compare and aside fro the different phero, I think the 2012 is less sweet, and the 2014 seems a bit more smoky to me. I think I like the 2012 one a bit more, but that said, I love the phero for the 2014 version, so....

Ok, I've been wearing Unisexy like crazy for the past week, I'm just in love with it.

This being the men's forum, I'll try not to go into gory details here, but my cycle just started and it has been about, oh, a thousand times better than my usual experience, particularly when it comes to cramps. I wasn't wearing Unisexy for that purpose but I am walking around in shock because I should be more-or-less incapacitated right now. Instead I smell awesome and feel mostly-fine. How's that for win? :D

Guest cutie.pie

I had a long and busy day yesterday so I went to bed at 9.30 pm and before that I put (a lot of) Unisexy. I slept like a log!! And had some vivid dreams too and I loved that because I love dreaming. I usually get up pretty easily at 6 am, but this morning I got up at 6.45. Can't wait to try it again this night!

• 2 weeks later...

I've had this tab open for weeks now, because I really wanted to review it, but I am completely baffled by the effect on the phero on me....

I love the scent SO much; it's soft and sweet and musky, sexy but still light and playful. It really feels like a 'me' scent!

But - the phero seems to make me bitchy? :Emoticons04280:

Not a heavy-handed snarly sort of bitchy, but an almost light, offhand kind of bitchy. And, oddly enough, people seem to take it in that way too.

It has me completely puzzled; it seems so opposite to the intent!

And it makes it difficult for me to wear the perfume.

I mean, in certain very specific situations it could come in handy, but being casually bitchy does not seem like a very good state of mind to go out the door with regularly.

I'm going to have to experiment with it more (have already tried it different times of the month; different season perhaps?), I just can't get a handle on it.

Maybe feeling relaxed makes my inner bitch feel safe enough to come out? :fright04238::Emoticons04263:

Edited by ssupytalp

being casually bitchy does not seem like a very good state of mind to go out the door with regularly.

Doesn't stop some people :D

Maybe feeling relaxed makes my inner bitch feel safe enough to come out? :fright04238::Emoticons04263:

LOL but this is exactly what I was thinking. You didn't say you FELT bitchy - just that you seem to come out/across that way. Have you heard of "resting bitch face"? Maybe there's a quirk of your delivery or tone or something, no fault of your own, that people misinterpret as bitchy, esp if (eg) you ordinarily sound ultra sweet polite?

I wasn't sure about this one at first but I gave it another run a few nights ago and I adored it. So did those around me. What a beautiful, smooth and well-rounded fragrance!

I am the proud owner of a RBF. I used to credit it with my ability to cut a strait line of travel through the sidewalks of NYC.

Edited by donsie

Doesn't stop some people :D

LOL but this is exactly what I was thinking. You didn't say you FELT bitchy - just that you seem to come out/across that way. Have you heard of "resting bitch face"? Maybe there's a quirk of your delivery or tone or something, no fault of your own, that people misinterpret as bitchy, esp if (eg) you ordinarily sound ultra sweet polite?

Oh no, it was completely along the lines with how it made me feel; I felt sort of cheerfully, casually bitchy; I do have Bitchy Resting Face sometimes but these were not those times; in fact, I think I was smiling.

Just, you know, smiling and coming out with bitchy things! ;)

Maybe you are so relaxed that your inner snark comes out. I have to concentrate pretty hard to keep such comments to myself so I could imagine that if something were to loosen the admittedly not very tight grasp I had on such commentary that I'd be seen as bitchy also, perhaps even amusingly so.

I have the next few days off. I might have to try it. ;) (I have family visiting, ROFL)

• 2 weeks later...

I really LOVE this fragrance! It's soft, warm, musky, slightly sweet, and very peaceful. I slept well after putting a good slather on. Did notice very vivid dreams, like someone else stated.

Platypuss, as to your bitchiness dilemma, I've noticed a similar thing when I wear Balm Bomb sometimes. If I'm not already feeling calm and balanced, it can make me feel more irritated, like it's making me more sensitive or something. Weird.

I really LOVE this fragrance! It's soft, warm, musky, slightly sweet, and very peaceful. I slept well after putting a good slather on. Did notice very vivid dreams, like someone else stated.

Platypuss, as to your bitchiness dilemma, I've noticed a similar thing when I wear Balm Bomb sometimes. If I'm not already feeling calm and balanced, it can make me feel more irritated, like it's making me more sensitive or something. Weird.

Ah, but I don't feel bitchy at all - I'd feel quite cheerful and lighthearted, and just say some bitchy things off the cuff!

Tis a mystery. ;)

I haven't worn it for a few weeks now, didn't really seem appropriate for the season. I might just skip wearing it for a few more weeks, see if anything has changed after that.

Altought the mean reds struck hard this year, so even if it's bitchy, any kind of cheerfulnes sounds pretty good right now....

This was my first experience with b2.2 and I had raging pmt after ovulation, let's call it cracked egg rage :) anyway I didn't think I had any b2.2 when it was suggested then my brain slowly figured it out that I had this. Tiny dab = happy. Went shopping, people were nice. It works for me :)

The scent is closest to original unisexy, which is good as I liked that one a lot. It's woody but sweet and leaning on the masculine side

I'm not sure the phero does much for me because I've been wearing this one for the scent alone. I want a bottle, I think, but I'm not sure how the phero will work in public as I haven't tried it thus. I guess I'll have to experiment a bit before I decide. If it makes me come across as one of the boys I might get invited to the men's choir curry nights, though. It would be worth it.

Guest cutie.pie

I love Unisexy! I'll get a FB when my budget allows me (hopefully soon). I love my twins, but lately...let's just say B2.2 was a life savior!

I actually wish this one was also available without pheros. I love the scent, and on me it's not the slightest bit masculine.

Ditto!

Me three! I'd love to have it virgin so I can refresh the scent without adding more pheros. I get a little b2.2 bleedthrough after a couple of hours.

I have been considering a PE along these lines, actually. I'm not always after a one of the boys vibe but I want to wear this scent A LOT. But even if it isn't me *someone* should PE a virgin sister of this one.

Edited by donsie

I have been considering a PE along these lines, actually. I'm not always after a one of the boys vibe but I want to wear this scent A LOT. But even if it isn't me *someone* should PE a virgin sister of this one.

I agree. Barring emergency dental work and if you don't beat me to it, I will request one when PEs reopen. :) I would just love a virgin bottle, maybe even in a spray (mmmm Unisexy hair!) Or even just something similar if it can't be exactly duplicated. It's just so good!

I agree. Barring emergency dental work and if you don't beat me to it, I will request one when PEs reopen. :) I would just love a virgin bottle, maybe even in a spray (mmmm Unisexy hair!) Or even just something similar if it can't be exactly duplicated. It's just so good!

May you be preserved from the spectre of emergency dental work!

• 2 weeks later...

I am wearing this for the first time today. The smell is so creamy and warm I can definitely see how a man would smell divine in this one. However when I first applied it, it didn't seem to smell of very much so I added some more. Well...I think I may have overdone it. As gorgeous as the smell is I am sitting in the office in a cloud of it and I feel all floaty and dreamy. I think perhaps a little less of this next time if I am wearing it to work as I do need to actually work and not float around all smiley. It looks like the B2.2 is giving me rather a lot of selfies as I am definitely floaty and cloudlike today so its probably for the best I'm only doing a half day today.

:stars188:

LOL! A half day of floaty, smiley work sounds like the perfect work day to me :D:heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I wasn't too sure I would like this scent, because I have (had!) some strong negative associations with sandalwood, but I was dyyying to try B2.2 so I bought a sample size. I converted it to spray in a 10ml bottle, and WOW. Just, wow. It's like being wrapped up in cashmere. Rich and warm, inviting and deep. This is the scent that drove me to make another order right way to take advantage of the sale and also stock up with a FB of Unisexy and a FB of B2.2.

I work in an industrial environment and am the only female in a small, enclosed area full of men, and the man-drama has been running high the past week so I wore this to work (usually Treasured Hearts Heart is my go-to work phero), and, while I can't say I noticed any major effects, *i* felt happy and at ease and comfortable and not too sucked into the mire. I also have had 3 vivid dreams, all 3 working out some old emotional baggage that left me feeling relieved and happier in the morning.

I'd say this definitely works as a unisex scent, I feel quite womanly wearing it, yet I would LOVE to smell this on a man!

• 3 months later...

2012's version w/Perfect Match became quite the pleasantly sweet yet unisex scent once I acquired the taste for it... or perhaps the sweetness mellowed and aged over time. 2014's version with B2.2 seems downright densely sweet and cloying in comparison, but damn, B2.2 rocks and I think this is the only potion I own with it. Hopefully the sweetness will mellow over time again with this one, but to me there is a significant difference between the two versions.

• 3 years later...

Wearing this for the second day in a row. I've only slept about 4 hours a night over past ten days (I aim for 6, I average 5:45. I chart it with an app because I have a dream of reaching 7 hours a night and I'm currently way off.) 

I put it on yesterday for the first time after @Snoopyace's B2.2 post, and it got me through the last part of 3 hours on hold with a call center. I wore it again all day today to help me get through homeschooling while my daughter's school is on strike. Like I said on the other thread, it smells like a giant and cuddly man has come to take care of me and all of my problems, and all I have to do is lay on the sofa and look pretty while he rubs my feet. I bet I wear this A LOT during the strike!

Nice!  Looking forward to trying out the B2.2 phero blend!