Intimidating Ice Queen-- need social blend!!

Hi Everyone--

I used to read these forums all the time when I had a love potion addiction and was buying everything, but never thought to start my own account! I'm super intrigued by pheromones and I have quite a few-- quick review of what I think of the ones I have:

I have a few strong copulin blends I forget which one but the scents are generally too overpowering (my body is naturally warmer so the silliage expands too quickly) but they work! Self effects are really quite strong and it works on boys too (; I've had my friends try them and their significant others are much friskier.

I also had La Femme Mystere and honestly this might be too nuanced and sophisticated for the crowd I'm with (college). It was interesting to try, but I didn't really notice anything significant-- not even self effects ):

Open Windows was ok-- self effects are good, felt positive and kind but didn't notice anything with anyone else in particular! Maybe I need a more concentrated blend?

Anyways I'm looking to come back to pheromones and I'm looking for a social blend. I'm a bit of an ice queen-- my friends always tell me they were intimidated/thought I was popular when they first met me. What do we suggest??

Thanks so much !!!

Camilla

Welcome Dawnseeker! LFM *can* have the effects you described on some people, though it remains one of my faves. Treasured Hearts is a very nice and non-intimidating blend. If you are looking for more of a "Life of the Party" vibe, maybe you could try Topper or Popularity Potion? These might make you seem more approachable to people. :)

Dawnseeker, I have found that LFM either leaves people positively fascinated with you or just seeming to be sort of weirded out and wary or untrusting..I think? Truthfully, I have had a sort of similar effect on people all of my adult life (LOL!) but with LFM, it's just major "OK, game on!" It is sort of like a fascination or glamour effect in my experience, but I definitely feel empowered by it. Now as far as TMI, I have never tried it so can not say. Any LPers care to weigh in on your experiences with TMI?

Hi, dawnseeker.

I also scare people off sometimes and have been told I am intimidating. I mentioned it on the boards a week or two ago and several folks suggested trying Lumina. Have a look at the last few pages of the UN Lumina thread to see that conversation. Have you tried Cougar? What about Gotcha!? It is intended for romantic situations but it is not heavily copped and many people have reported good responses when using it in groups of any gender. I have found it useful in this way myself.

I don't think I'd use T.M.I. just to get people to be more social in a group as it will probably affect you as well and you'll start blabbing. I'd use it more in a 1-1 or small, close groups of friends type of situation. That's just me, though; YMMV.

Edited by donsie

I think I would try more Open Windows or Treasured Hearts. Open Windows is Fab.....maybe you just need to tweak your dosage.

Cougar for me, does not give me the vibe like the stereotype of a "cougar". It's more of a popularity, sparkly, happy phero... It attracts everyone of all ages when I wear it. I get the craziest, most consistent hits wearing it. Check out the review thread, there are so many great Cougar hit stories!

Hi Everyone--

I used to read these forums all the time when I had a love potion addiction and was buying everything, but never thought to start my own account! I'm super intrigued by pheromones and I have quite a few-- quick review of what I think of the ones I have:

I have a few strong copulin blends I forget which one but the scents are generally too overpowering (my body is naturally warmer so the silliage expands too quickly) but they work! Self effects are really quite strong and it works on boys too (; I've had my friends try them and their significant others are much friskier.

I also had La Femme Mystere and honestly this might be too nuanced and sophisticated for the crowd I'm with (college). It was interesting to try, but I didn't really notice anything significant-- not even self effects ):

Open Windows was ok-- self effects are good, felt positive and kind but didn't notice anything with anyone else in particular! Maybe I need a more concentrated blend?

Anyways I'm looking to come back to pheromones and I'm looking for a social blend. I'm a bit of an ice queen-- my friends always tell me they were intimidated/thought I was popular when they first met me. What do we suggest??

Thanks so much !!!

Camilla

I'd say try Heart & Soul. Welcome :)

All great ideas from everyone. I'm new to pheroworld, but can come across as reserved in certain situations.

I haven't tried many of the pheros listed, so with that in mind, will say Cougar has def worked for me - around men and women, as far as feeling more social and others wanting to be more social and open around me. I've even worn n work situations (scented only just to ensure the cops are small amount) with great results. i've also worn out at night with friends (with a heavier hand) and had really great results. You could 'top' with Topper for extra oomph. :)

But as all hae said to us newbies, less is more when testing on yourself and what works for you.

Don't let the name 'cougar' get to you, the scented and unscented are both great and you won't have a 'cougar' vibe. You'll have a young happy open vibe which invites others in. It also helps boost self confidence and for me, makes me feel prettier right after I apply - and feeling prettier is always a bonus! :D

Not everything works for everyone, with that being said I couldn't SS4W to work for me for the longest, but now that it does...WOW, does it ever! Maybe you could switch over to Levitation, it's based on Open Windows & tweaked with DHEAS giving it a warmer vibe. (Maybe what you need to get past your icy facade?) I haven't been one to use TMI because I'm extremely extroverted as it is (I don't ever get phased by social situations), I wouldn't want the self effect of blabbing too much, myself. Cougar works for all age groups.