New Releases for DECEMBER 2014 - Happy Holidays!

Potion Master

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boy. I just stopped by and saw the words December 2014. Wow what a great SUPRISE!!

Another Ashes to Dust and a TH scent oh boy!

Mara it looks great!!

Guest cutie.pie

*long-winded gasp* An Ashes to Dust rebrew? I think that is a gift for everyone after the year I've heard most people here (and offline) have had. Thank you Mara! That's definitely a full bottle intent potion on my holiday list.

Didn't know about the Ashes to Dust so I searched it... I agree! A FB for sure!

Whoa! That was quick! Love Snowman Poop and Reindeer Poop! Gave me a much needed giggle! :D

These look really fun!

Yeah, gotta respect a person who goes with two festive poop names for perfumes. Delightfully silly!

Also, this Ashes to Dust business sounds intriguing as something seemingly in the tradition of remixes of past LP greatest hits. I have to do some research.

ETA: Oh, wow, not sure how I'm paying for it yet (details, details) but I will need some Ashes to Dust.

Edited by donsie

Guest cutie.pie

I delight in the stories people share about when someone asks what they are wearing and they tell them the name of the perfume. :lol:

"Oh my, you smell amazing!! What is that? What are wearing?"

"Well thank you! It's Reindeer Poop!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! These look wonderful! What a surprise!!! I was NOT expecting to see December NRs so soon!! I'm most excited about Pink Elf, of course..;)...but I'm absolutely loving Warm Jammies' label!!!! Can't wait for descriptions!!!!! :D

Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow!!!! I'm on my first day of Thanksgiving break from work, and had no idea I would come downstairs to such a magical surprise!!! These look adorable and a couple of names are hinting at notes that I was so hoping would come around this December. And Ashes to Dust! So excited about that one. Thank you, lovely Potion Master!!

I delight in the stories people share about when someone asks what they are wearing and they tell them the name of the perfume. :lol:

My mother loves the smell of "Blood on Snow" but still says, "I'm not sure I like the name" every time I tell her what it is. (Ohhh, her delicate Southern sensibilities.) I then gently remind her the names are often inspired by the images and/or experiences the scents conjure. That aside, she may frown, but she keeps huffing. :001_302:

I was tempted to rewrite the lyrics to the original "Gloria" (Van Morrison and Them) just like Patti Smith did, except it would be about booze and caffeine, but then I thought better of it. :lol:

I was tempted to rewrite the lyrics to the original "Gloria" (Van Morrison and Them) just like Patti Smith did, except it would be about booze and caffeine, but then I thought better of it. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

late to the party...Ashes to Dust III YAY !!

They ALL look FABULOUS :)

Edited by liz

WOW! Not sure why, but I thought the pheromas were for Nov & Dec...What an AWESOME surprise! Off to find out more about this revered Ashes to Dust....

"Oh my, you smell amazing!! What is that? What are wearing?"

"Well thank you! It's Reindeer Poop!"

IKR?

I would work just fine in this environment haha :D

There is a great variety in every month of LPMP, but I think this Xmas collection is particularly special in the different kinds of scents which I know I look forward to trying...sweet and sultry, fresh and festive, light and dark. I'm gettin' in the spirit (and let me tell you that's no mean feat for a grinch like me)!

There is a great variety in every month of LPMP, but I think this Xmas collection is particularly special in the different kinds of scents which I know I look forward to trying...sweet and sultry, fresh and festive, light and dark. I'm gettin' in the spirit (and let me tell you that's no mean feat for a grinch like me)!

I can't wait....the anticipation is growing!! For any newbies...one thing I have learned is not to rule out a potion just because I think the notes aren't ones I would like. I try to always buy the samplers and try every potion in it..I found some favorites that I otherwise would not have tried! Discovered Gypsum White that way and it still remains one of my all time favs!! Bring on the December potions!!!! :D

I'm gettin' in the spirit (and let me tell you that's no mean feat for a grinch like me)!

Any masculine or unisex scents? Or does my wallet get a month off? :lol:

Any masculine or unisex scents? Or does my wallet get a month off? :lol:

It looks like Elfin Plum features an elf dude on the label, so maybe that. But really, I would have thought you were made to sport Snowman Poop.

Poor wallet. Can't LP just have a month of terrible scents no one wants? Sounds perfect for the new year. It'd be like a wallet diet for January.