Scent Locket

My scent locket arrived and I started testing it tonight. Ladies, I can't recommend getting one highly enough. I fell in love with White Forest Cake, but it turned to stinky plastic and wax smell on my skin. I've been using a scent locket tonight and have been in BLISS. Yes, I'm wearing the WFC and it has maintained it's beautiful and yummy fragrance!

It could really expand your wearable options when you find that lovely that your olfactory adores, but your skin doesn't. This pendant turns those back into winners!!!

Now, tomorrow will test to see what kind of effects it has when pheros are used with it. Hmmm ... it may allow for options to not only take pheros off and on at any given moment, but can you imagine the flexibility it could lend to cops??? Ohhhh the applications expand!

That is a good point, WnG. I hadn't really thought about it for scents that I like but don't play nice with my chemistry. I have several from BBW that are like that. I have one and I liked that it added another whiff of scent that lasted for a bit. Though with LP fragrances I haven't really been having a problem with that. :)

I saw a bunch on Amazon if you look for diffuser locket or necklace. I got mine at Michaels also. It is a pocket watch shape and I have cut out different colours of felt to go into it. Hmm, now I want to put a sleepy type scent in it and hang it by the bed.

Where did you get your scent locket from? I got one from Michael's, but it is not my style... I was looking for a more contemporary look :)

Thank you!

I found mine on Etsy and discovered using the word "filigree" in the locket search resulted in better hits than "scent" or "aromatherapy" when searching for lockets. Good luck. Hope you find one that matches your style!

That is a good point, WnG. I hadn't really thought about it for scents that I like but don't play nice with my chemistry. I have several from BBW that are like that. I have one and I liked that it added another whiff of scent that lasted for a bit. Though with LP fragrances I haven't really been having a problem with that. :)

I saw a bunch on Amazon if you look for diffuser locket or necklace. I got mine at Michaels also. It is a pocket watch shape and I have cut out different colours of felt to go into it. Hmm, now I want to put a sleepy type scent in it and hang it by the bed.

Oooh, now I want one to hang in my car!

I saw some on Etsy.. birdznbeez or something. They seem to be cleaned out right now. I wanted a hummingbird one..

WnG, now you see why I keep posting about them :) I love to wear pendants anyway so it's not a big change for me.

And I did actually hang it in my car overnight for a few days to help me cope with 'new car smell' which makes me super nauseous.

Oh, Hanging it in the car is an excellent idea! Now I might need another one. I have been pondering how I might make some out of polymer clay. If I can figure that out then I could make something specific for the car. (I have been wanting some sort of review mirror amulet/decoration and adding a scent, especially one that I can change and update would be perfect.)

Oooh, now I want one to hang in my car!

Love this idea, Bella!

WnG, now you see why I keep posting about them :) I love to wear pendants anyway so it's not a big change for me.

And I did actually hang it in my car overnight for a few days to help me cope with 'new car smell' which makes me super nauseous.

Yes! I had thought of it in the past, but never acted on it. Seeing your comments about if inspired me to finally move on it. THANK YOU! It has opened up more opportunities to use/wear my lovely LPs.

Oh, Hanging it in the car is an excellent idea! Now I might need another one. I have been pondering how I might make some out of polymer clay. If I can figure that out then I could make something specific for the car. (I have been wanting some sort of review mirror amulet/decoration and adding a scent, especially one that I can change and update would be perfect.)

Let us know if you find a way to do this and how well it works for you. Sounds like another interesting option!

Bear in mind....cops need to meld with your SKIN in order to dry down.....cops in a scent locket smells like wearing a locket full of coochy....ask me how I know!!

Bear in mind....cops need to meld with your SKIN in order to dry down.....cops in a scent locket smells like wearing a locket full of coochy....ask me how I know!!

Hi Dolly! No worries, wasn't thinking of anything with cops in it. I've read your stories about having to use Prell and it was you or someone else who talked about vinegar rinses. EEP. Like Seinfeld said about Prell, ' ya know, the tough stuff that tears your hair out by the roots'. haha

I can't imagine how that kind of smell could be washed from inside a car... holy cow.

Hi Dolly! No worries, wasn't thinking of anything with cops in it. I've read your stories about having to use Prell and it was you or someone else who talked about vinegar rinses. EEP. Like Seinfeld said about Prell, ' ya know, the tough stuff that tears your hair out by the roots'. haha

I can't imagine how that kind of smell could be washed from inside a car... holy cow.

Wasn't directing that statement at you. Was directing it at WnG's first post where she said that a locket could lend a lot of flexibility to cops.