My ex-boyfriend and I were introduced to pheros back in 2000 or 2001. He was surfing Ebay and found this ad for some phero fragrance that had been mislabeled. According to the person who posted the product on Ebay, the company was going to throw it out and he asked if he could have it to sell. They said yes, as long as he clearly stated that it was mislabeled. (size was wrong.) It was cheap so I shrugged and he shrugged and then he bought it.

He got so many hits from this it was amazing. So I bought the female version that they were selling. It also worked really well. So what I was wondering is does anyone recognize the label? I would like to get the phero combo here that is closest to whatever the women's version of this was. (Cause I have his bottle and not mine. :( )

2014-12-19132352_zps2c94350f.jpg

Incidentally, this is how I found LPMP in the first place. I was doing a search on Amazon for this bottle and couldn't find it. I gave up the search and then just starting poking around the stuff the had come up that looked interesting. LP Red was just too wonderful for me to not try. (ironically without any phero added.)

Sorry for the blurry picture. The lighting in here is awful. My bulb blew and we had no light bulbs so I am currently using a tiny watt bathroom light so that I can at least put on matching colours.

Love-scent also has it. I have used it before with very few, minimal results, compared to what I get from Mara's stuff. The stuff here is much stronger.

Thank you :) yeah, I didn't want it again but I was curious which phero it was, or if it was a combo. I got decent hits back in the day but I think more of that was a confidence/being in a steady relationship thing more than the strength of this product.

I can say that I never really got self hits from this and I most definitely do from all the LP phero scents and UNs that I have gotten here.

Love-scent's product library (which is basically ingredients and such about products they sell, put together mostly by customers, I believe), states that it is weak and suggests using it for the scent.....they list that it has only androstenone (thus the name "androstenone pheromone concentrate").....concentrated it is NOT. It SUPPOSEDLY has 1.5 mg of pheros in a 30 ml (or 1 ounce) bottle. Mara puts 1000 mcg (1 mg) in the 10 ml unscented blends......so that is 3000 mcgs (3mgs) in an ounce of an LP Unscented blend.....so yeah, you can see the comparison.....

I frankly think it is weaker than that document states, because straight -none in that amount would probably make me commit murder....Dom is good, straight -none, not so much.....

Edited by Dolly

I am pretty sure this is my ex-boyfriend's bottle. Then again. I just looked at the website and its androstenone for both. I would agree with you, Dolly. I am all for a little Dom but I think I will stick to Dom Noire or SS4W. I was just curious about what we had tried a long time ago. It worked fairly well for my ex. Plenty of hits and not just from me. I thought I was going to have to knock some sense into this one waitress. She very nearly climbed him like a tree. Every time she came by with new drinks she would get close and sniff him again. I would have been more annoyed if it wasn't also amusing. I reminded him later why he was with the redhead and not the cute blond. ;)