Archive: Bonded

luna65

image.png.92a8dadddd320878daa694bb3e11b81d.png

A fragrance with an exquisite aura of grace and elegance, symbols of love are surrounded by beautiful accents of piquant sweetness which reflect and enhance the character of this scent's floral heart. Spicy pink carnation and syrupy honeysuckle are blended with a soft powdery marshmallow, tangy bergamot, the heat of black pepper and wasabi, then layered with white patchouli and feminine pink and white musks. To assist the aims of this loving potion we've included a dose of our exclusive PERFECT MATCH pheromone mix, a *soulmate* type blend that both sexes can wear. Promotes attraction, bonding, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation. Reminds established couples of that first blush of new love, complete with butterflies in the tummy!

CARNATION ~ Power, energy, protection. Fascination, admiration.
HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
MARSHMALLOW ROOT ~ Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
BLACK PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
WASABI ~ Fertility, protection, mental strength.

Created by: Mara Fox

Name: John (Le Wizard)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Bond Girls collection, July 2013

from My Scent is My Bond: an Agent Null adventure
by Julian Lune

Agent Null found himself wishing – as he traversed the long beige corridors of The Agency's headquarters – his superiors had enacted a more pleasant design, there was something altogether disturbingly realistic about the building's color scheme. His next stop was Research & Development, run by the indomitable Mayhem, the mad scientist of The Agency. As Null entered the lab, Mayhem quite looked the part: standing behind a long work table upon which a great deal of tubing and beakers and other chemistry-related accessories had been placed, his long sandy greying hair stood out at strange angles, his goggles were pushed up onto his forehead and his lab coat was stained with various substances. One of them appeared to be mustard.

"Null!" he loudly greeted his colleague. "I thought a building fell on you?"

"Office gossip," Null demurred. "So what new gadget am I testing out this mission?"

"Oh yes, this is something really stonking!" Mayhem enthused. He held out a vial containing a pink liquid.

"Poison? Explosive? Restraint?"

Mayhem snorted. "No man! Well wait, that last one, yes I suppose you could say that. We call it 'Bonded' as in: whomever gets a whiff will follow you anywhere."

"Even straight to prison?"

"With a smile upon their face."

"Rather takes all the fun out of chasing them, wouldn't you say?"

"I wouldn't know anything about that," Mayhem replied, as one of his beautiful assistants came to join him, the lab coat barely containing her voluptuous assets. She smiled beatifically at her boss as she handed him a flask of a thick golden liquid.

"Can I do anything else for you, sir? Anything at all? Please?" Her tone was the husky purr of a sex-starved coquette.

"Well you could fetch my dry cleaning, I suppose."

She took the proffered ticket and departed, pouting but obedient.

"Something tells me you're not taking full advantage of this concoction," Null observed, with a rueful shake of his head.

"Of course I am! I haven't had to change a light bulb in months!" Mayhem declared.