Archive: Fideau

luna65

image.png.ef2e4515ee35aa6acb3094bb9bd24eed.png

Fideau: the only perfume designed for women who love men and dogs!

Fideau is a scent carefully designed to attract the interest of both men and dogs. Its special blend of essential and fragrance oils, attars and pheromones will help you tame and entice all the animals in your life, no matter how many legs they might have. Fideau was developed by a New York City dog trainer who originally wanted a custom smell that would mask the stink of the dog treats that followed her wherever she went. The sweet-yet-musky aroma of Fideau complements the stench of liver snaps, while also drawing the interest of both dogs' and men's noses in a way that's almost...Pavlovian.

As a single female dog trainer in New York City, I think a lot about ways in which I can be most appealing to animals. Specifically, single men and dogs of all genders.

The answer is Fideau, a perfume for every woman who loves dogs (in a non-sexual way, of course).

You see, both men and dogs respond to kindness, smiles, soft caresses and kisses. Both tend to like bacon and tennis balls. But the scent that used to be most apparent to men I encountered wasn’t as appealing as it was to my canine friends. Because I spend my days training dogs, my nights sometimes left me smelling like liverwurst and freeze-dried lamb lung. I carry both on my person much of the time.

Fideau is a scent that was especially created for me by master perfume maker Love Potion, to complement meaty scents, giving them sweet and musky overtones that are scientifically proven to conjure thoughts of sausage dipped in maple syrup. But the main ingredient is the copulins, a female pheromone that was carefully designed to trigger feelings of tenderness in both dogs and men.

ajg-and-bts-590x392.jpg

Everywhere I go, both men and dogs want to know my secret to smelling so good.

Here is what the animals are saying:

“Anna Jane, one whiff of this and I knew I would follow you on my hands and knees wherever you wanted to lead me,” – Hugh Jackman*

“May I lick you?” — Jon Stewart**

“Let’s snuggle for a bit and then you can feed me bacon” — Marlon Brando***

* Cocker Spaniel of Astoria

** Boston Terrier of Park Slope

*** Great Dane of St. Mark’s Place

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
WOODSMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.
COPULINS ~ A female 'pheromone' that is attractive and sexually stimulating to men, and interestingly, quite appealing to dogs and cats as well.

Created By: Author & Dog Trainer Anna Jane Grossman

Description By: Mara Fox & Anna Jane Grossman

Label By: Artwork courtesy of Robert Grossman ~ www.RobertGrossman.com

September 2013

Review Thread