Archive: Carbon Black

luna65

A shade so very dark, sexy and dangerous…a heart of lush mysterious black orchid enhanced by a blend of deep black Indian musks and "dirty" honey, draped with a velvety veil of oakmoss and powdered sugar…utterly seductive!

BLACK ORCHID ~ Strong love symbol; beauty, refinement, fertility, creativity, psychic powers.
BLACK MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
BLACK HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
OAK MOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
POWDERED SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Crayon Collection, March 2014

Review Thread

The Love Potion Crayon Collection - add a little COLOR to your life!

Our March 2014 collection comprises an olfactory box of crayons, but there are no added colorings to these perfumes at all - they are scent representations of color. These selections are mood and wardrobe enhancements which give off the "aura" of colors in all their vibrational splendor! Color your world with fragranced pleasure by using our "crayons" to scribble yourself with scent!

She beheld the massive uncut stone upon its black velvet bed…she had never seen the like, and considered herself a true connoisseur of diamonds, having circled the globe several times over to track down the rarest of the rare.  Some even had curses attached to them, and the mysterious origins of this one meant it likely held its share of bad mojo.

But oh was it beautiful!  By the lamp which illuminated its form she could see glints of color never before viewed in the light of day, as if this stone was not meant for human eyes to behold.

“Provenance?” she asked, getting right down to business.

The dealer smiled.  She was a frequent customer and he enjoyed her visits.  She liked gossip and tea and sweets, but once the item was on the table, she was all business.

“A genuine black diamond, pried from the stygian depths of the mine known as The Hole in the World.”

“Wait, I thought that mine was shut down back before the war.”

“It was.  Doesn’t mean some weren’t willing to continue searching for its treasures.  Some were even, uh, obsessively compelled to do so.”

Though confused by his statement, she let it go for the time being.  “How did you get it?”

“Dr. Maklesen’s cabinet of curiosities went up for auction last year.  Was a hard sell, most bidders consider the entire lot cursed, given that much of its contents had been obtained in terrible ways, involving murder, graverobbing, and other assorted treachery.”

“That old man finally kicked?  Ye gods, he was on his way to becoming a fossil himself!”

The dealer chuckled.  “Yes, just so.  But now the chance to own La Diamante Oscuridad is yours.  Look at its otherworldly sparkle!”

And yes, wasn’t that odd…it was almost as if she could see distant astral realms within the stone, the depths of space and the cold twinkle of distant dead stars.

“Why did he never have it cut?” she asked, her voice seeming to echo in a strange way the longer she beheld the object.  It seemed more than just a gemstone, like it held all of time within its facets.

“He never wanted it, but once bestowed it can never be abandoned.  He stole it from the miner who had extracted it, coming to realize its true oddity sometime later and then locked it away.  Shame, it’s too –“

monstrous   unnatural

“- gorgeous to let gather dust.”

“Just as it once did, far down in the depths of the earth.  In its sepulchre, waiting, for millions of years.  Someone would eventually free it,” she intoned, her voice now drowsy and deep, hardly aware of what she said.

“All I ask is what I paid.”

She looked up, suspicious.  “Why?”

“As I said, it’s a hard sell.  People have been predicting my untimely demise since I took delivery of the cabinet.”

“I would –“ and she felt herself slipping, sliding, once again, into some kind of starry void, floating in a vast realm so utterly black there was no knowing how deep it went.  “I would wear it, it deserves flesh, deserves the finest of adornments.”

The dealer blinked rapidly, watching her face go dreamy and slack.  “Diamonds are forever!” he chirped brightly. 

And although she did not respond, her attention wholly focused on the object of her heretofore unknown dark desires, he imagined she would come to understand what forever truly entailed.