Archive: Dom Noire

luna65

gUnK4zK4IlWW_A8yvOCo0pXfyC4pdVBJFVO3DDlXviN29Ya2pFfYk1WCVWCvQrEr6S4xhHyZubJ2TtcgbrB2IYBaiUesOCcFacWDuAl6PLNlpANj8cWunsdWxWRnuDMbpUXeFxg

It’s all about attitude, of course. Sure, I don’t have to wear the thigh-high leather boots, the satin brocade corset, the velvet mini, the fishnet stockings, the black ribbon choker and all the other accoutrements of my avocation. But it’s the atmosphere of black-on-black, severe, beautiful and distant...indulge me, worship me, abase yourself before me, but you must not touch my perfection, my perfect poise. I am the Queen of your deepest darkest fantasies. You have no other purpose, no other desire, but to serve me...and we always long to adore that which we believe is above us, we are unworthy of notice. But I see you, I see right into the depths of your heart, and your mind, and I know what you want. And I’ll give it you...but you must get down on your knees and beg me for it.

A recipe for ecstasy! Based on a combination of our wildly popular Love Potion: Black and OCCO Black variants, this fragrance is dusky divine delirium! Caramel-soaked cake-y vanilla, luscious honey and brown sugar enhanced with the darkest of attars: black musk, black amber and Indian patchouli. To further enhance its salacious power we’ve included equal doses of Essence of Woman copulins and our exclusive DOMINANCE POTION pheromone blend, a sexual attraction potion with a clearly alpha-dominant signature. Let 'em know who's boss!

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art:

Pheromas collection, November 2014

Review Thread