Ann's Alaskan Bear Trap

Invidiana

This reminds me exactly of luscious vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream, except there's an added richness from the caramel which definitely wouldn't bode well with my thighs but is just fine wafting into my nose. :D It's sweet but not cloying at all, and rather cuddly like the cute teddies on the label. It goes on very buttery, and as it dries down the richness of the vanilla, chocolate and caramel notes all come out on top of a bed of velvety buttercream. They're all identifiable, but at the same time meld together in one smooth and extremely fattening-smelling concoction. This is just beyond.....

This reminds me exactly of luscious vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream, except there's an added richness from the caramel which definitely wouldn't bode well with my thighs but is just fine wafting into my nose. :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co It's sweet but not cloying at all, and rather cuddly like the cute teddies on the label. It goes on very buttery, and as it dries down the richness of the vanilla, chocolate and caramel notes all come out on top of a bed of velvety buttercream. They're all identifiable, but at the same time meld together in one smooth and extremely fattening-smelling concoction. This is just beyond.....

well.

that was torturous. thanks.

:D

have any to spare??? lol