Archive: L'Été du Fleurs

luna65

AD-8-Ete du Fleurs.jpg

Parfum #8

It’s time to turn up the heat on your summertime sexiness...slip on this tropical floral beauty perfect for those long hot days and steamy nights, featuring blossoms of honeysuckle and hydrangea swirled with coconut and dry cocoa butter, quenched with watery cactus, ozone and just a smidge of sparkly hedione, supine in the sunshine upon a smooth and seductive bed of velvety vanilla, myrrh and sweet musk. For that surefire Summer Stunner vibe we’ve included a dose of our exclusive POPULARITY POTION pheromone blend, allowing you to give off an air of 'movie star-esque' charisma. Can assist one in becoming the center of attention, and in elevating the mood of those around you, making you the life of the party. Specially tempered to reduce feelings of jealousy and envy from others that can arise when YOU are in the spotlight.

My great-great grandmere claimed to know the famous painter Paul Gauguin. It was said she had been one of his models in Paris and then followed him to French Polynesia, to live a more colorful life in Tahiti. There are moments when I think of her, adorned with flowers on the shores of la mer, her skin tanned and wearing a beautifully-colored sarong. When I feel I am lacking in adventure I wear this fragrance and I am transported to that far-off isle...so join me, ma cheres, with this paradise in a bottle, bien sur!

HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
HYDRANGEA ~ Hex-breaking, love drawing, lovers reunited, fidelity.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
COCOA BUTTER ~ Lightens emotions, evokes feelings of love.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CACTUS ~ Protection, endurance, warmth, love, inspiration, sacred gateway to the spirit world.
JASMINE/HEDIONE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Name and description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!