Pheromones for long term relationship

I'm new to pheromones and I'm looking for something to add more sexual interest from my wife.  We're very happily married for over a decade and have a good sex life, but I'm almost always the initiator and I was hoping to find a pheromone that will help spark her interest/arouse her and that might lead to more flirting, touches, etc.
I completely understand that pheromones are different from person to person and I'm not expecting to wear something and be suddenly irresistible (although wouldn't that be fun), so hopefully my expectations are realistic. 

My wife loves my current cologne (which is a lighter, citrus scent) so I'd like to get something unscented that I can wear my cologne over.  I've been reading over the forum for several days and I'm wondering about Love God or Mark's MILF Magnet, but there are so many options out there I wasn't sure if I'm missing something that the experienced people on here would recommend.

I really appreciate your expertise and any insight you can offer.

I would start with the Charisma for men, can’t go wrong with it.

And for sexy pheros, you can get several scented trials with different blends and test to see what works (e.g Hot Cherry w/heartthrob, Long Beach w/love god, etc)

I hadn't thought of Charisma.  I'll have to give that a look.  Thanks!

I've looked at some of the blends.  Since I have a cologne that my wife already loves, I'm leaning more towards just getting an unscented base, but trying some of the trials makes sense.