Phero suggestions for Meet & Greet Time ????

Ok TT's birthday is coming up so I've agreed to buy him a VIP package with his favorite artist. Well his favorite artist is a rapper. They're are actually six of them on tour together & they're still pretty underground. We have to go to the bad part of St.Louis to see their show. Anyway, from my personal experience it's seems like I get more sexual reactions from social pheros like popularity potion with the comediens that come thru the Lake. So I'm hoping it won't be the case with rappers. Anyway, I was hoping the TT & I could both wear PP. Any suggestions for scent & phero ??? I was also considering OW....

Ok TT's birthday is coming up so I've agreed to buy him a VIP package with his favorite artist. Well his favorite artist is a rapper. They're are actually six of them on tour together & they're still pretty underground. We have to go to the bad part of St.Louis to see their show. Anyway, from my personal experience it's seems like I get more sexual reactions from social pheros like popularity potion with the comediens that come thru the Lake. So I'm hoping it won't be the case with rappers. Anyway, I was hoping the TT & I could both wear PP. Any suggestions for scent & phero ??? I was also considering OW....

Beccah, if your both wearing PP you're signature is going to be similiar which might create a "power couple" vibe w popularity. I havent tried OW yet, but Im sure the added 'nols couldnt hurt in getting extra friendly, talky attention. Though Im not a Leather girl, IF I were I would imagine this would be the time for it, I think it would stop any unwanted advances.

Beccah, if your both wearing PP you're signature is going to be similiar which might create a "power couple" vibe w popularity. I havent tried OW yet, but Im sure the added 'nols couldnt hurt in getting extra friendly, talky attention. Though Im not a Leather girl, IF I were I would imagine this would be the time for it, I think it would stop any unwanted advances.

I was thinking Leather might be a good option also. As I definitely don't want to come off as an easy, good time lol. I think PP might be the ticket to give the powercouple vibe. I could probably layer PP on my forearms & hands & then Leather in the 'danger zones' in case anyone gets to close for comfort. Husband could probably dab some Legend on with his PP application :666: TY sweety.

UW.. Beccah, you know whats funny is I also had many more hits with PP that with any of the sexy pheros (except BI).. I thought it was just me before I read your post.