On the streets of al khobar,
as Muslims watch me,
amidst the perfumes of Arabia,
during the prayer calls,
the closing of souks,
bathed in night heat,
sheen between my breasts,
I long for you.

An exotic blend of wood and resins, spices, flowers and the heat of a land half a world away, indulge the passion within…be Fayha, fragrant and beautiful.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric, aphrodisiac, healing, spirituality, exorcism.

OUD (Agarwood) ~ Love, aphrodisiac, spirituality, health.

MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing, powerful guard against evil.

FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, consecration, protection, exorcism.

CARDAMOM ~ Lust, love.

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive, use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover, happiness, fulfillment.

ARABIAN WHITE MUSK ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.

OLIVE BLOSSOM ~ Fidelity, fertility, potency, peace, money, used to attract a marriage partner, inspires fruitfulness and security in love, family, and business.

ARABIAN JASMINE ~ Self-confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity, powerful love attractant, spiritual love.

VIOLET ~ Love, faithfulness, modesty; calming, balancing, healing, protection, draws luck and fortune, lust.

DRIED LEMON PEEL ~ Energizing, uplifting, longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship, used to attract spirits.

FRANGIPANI ~ Trust, confidence.

SAFFRON ~ Love, beauty, happiness, lust, purification, healing, clairvoyance

Created by: Cyberianhussy with contributions from Nightlife, Coffeemama, Knjsavy, Rosebud, Carrie, GoddessLynne, Sultry Brunette, Scourger

Description: Julie (luna65) with poems by Cyberianhussy

Label art: Adrienne (Starlitegirl)

Designing August collection, September 2009

Wafting,
sandalwood.
The tang,
of cardamom.
Allah U'Akhbar.
Sultry,
nights of passion.
The wail,
of muezzlins.