Question about unscented Dominance

starlitegirl

I'm wondering if unscented Dominance is similar to androtics Instant Sexiness/a blend for anyone who is familiar with Androtics. I think IS/a has a TAL component and is more for an Alpha Female, which would be me. :wink2:

I've used IS/a a few times and found that it definitely suits me very well. However, I don't care for the spray version and would rather go with a roll on instead. I have an aversion to the spray (sensitivity perhaps) despite liking the product. So if Dominance is a close match I'll be switching over, but I'm not sure if it is. No disrespect to Androtics. The product works well aside from this sensitivity I have. I'd just rather go with a roll on if possible.

I'm wondering if unscented Dominance is similar to androtics Instant Sexiness/a blend for anyone who is familiar with Androtics. I think IS/a has a TAL component and is more for an Alpha Female, which would be me. :wink2:

I've used IS/a a few times and found that it definitely suits me very well. However, I don't care for the spray version and would rather go with a roll on instead. I have an aversion to the spray (sensitivity perhaps) despite liking the product. So if Dominance is a close match I'll be switching over, but I'm not sure if it is. No disrespect to Androtics. The product works well aside from this sensitivity I have. I'd just rather go with a roll on if possible.

Dominance does put off an alpha vibe, such as IS/A.....I actually prefer Dominance.....it not only helps me project the alpha aura, but it also gives me good self-effects. I'm hooked!

I also prefer the roll-ons to sprays.....you will also find that the ones here are very VERY potent. I am sure you will be pleased.

Dominance does put off an alpha vibe, such as IS/A.....I actually prefer Dominance.....it not only helps me project the alpha aura, but it also gives me good self-effects. I'm hooked!

I also prefer the roll-ons to sprays.....you will also find that the ones here are very VERY potent. I am sure you will be pleased.

Thanks, Dolly. I'm so happy to hear that. I guess there's another order I'll be making. So far it contains Dominance and EOW. Give a few more days and I'm sure I'll add something else. :wink2:

I really do love the roll-ons. Add the lovely scents LP has and I'm just in heaven.

Thanks, Dolly. I'm so happy to hear that. I guess there's another order I'll be making. So far it contains Dominance and EOW. Give a few more days and I'm sure I'll add something else. :lol:

I really do love the roll-ons. Add the lovely scents LP has and I'm just in heaven.

You should try Blatant Invitation.....has Alpha Woman written all over it.....NOT for business use though, because it is LOADED with cops.....