Lina's Candy Hearts

hearts

The notes I picked for this were strawberry, cherry, cotton candy and coconut cream. I was looking for an ultra sweet candy type of scent. This smells like a Twizzlers and Starbursts lovechild. It's a sugar rush and perfect for the sweet tooth I've always got. At first, the strawberry almost goes too bright, but it calms down eventually. A little goes a long way... A small swipe has lasted hours on my skin. If you like sweet, pink or candy like scents, you would like this:)

Thanks Mara!

I got 2 bottles of this because I am definitely a candy ho! ;) On first applying the maraschino cherry was most prominent. After drying down a bit I was left with a delicious strawberry type scent. I didn't get much coconut at all and I was hoping that the cotton candy would come out a little more on me, but I was NOT disappointed!! It's a truly fab candy like perfume..just my type!!

I got both of mine boosted with a half boost of Poplularity Potion because it seemed like a great phero blend to wear with such a fun perfume. I'm very happy I was able to snag 2 bottles so I have a back up when the first runs out (which it will!)...thanks Lina for a great PE idea and thanks Mara for making a fantastic perfume!! :D

For those who like to layer....Sugared French Vanilla would be great to pair with this since Cotton Candy is made by mixing Strawberry and French Vanilla together...:)

Edited by TheBirkeys

Really?!?! That's my favourite fact of the day!

yea, I just found that out about a week ago. lol I am crazy about candy scented perfumes, especially ones with cotton candy in them. I bought a cotton candy scented fragrance oil to do some experimenting with candles and when I smelled of it, it smelled "pink", but not like cotton candy..so I googled it to see if there was anything I could do to make it smell more like cotton candy. I'm sure there is more technicality involved with making perfumes because there are additional notes to consider, but for candlemaking it would work! I think Mara, in at least one of the posts on here, had stated the same thing about combining the two. I'm having so much fun learning about different notes and how they work together! My next PE I am really wanting to try something like leather, vanilla, Egyptian Musk, a white floral and some sugar! For now I am waiting on Mara to finish my first PE...it should be ready in another 7-10 days..right now she is working on getting the November NRs finished!! :D

Edited by TheBirkeys

I got 2 bottles of this because I am definitely a candy ho! ;) On first applying the maraschino cherry was most prominent. After drying down a bit I was left with a delicious strawberry type scent. I didn't get much coconut at all and I was hoping that the cotton candy would come out a little more on me, but I was NOT disappointed!! It's a truly fab candy like perfume..just my type!!

I got both of mine boosted with a half boost of Poplularity Potion because it seemed like a great phero blend to wear with such a fun perfume. I'm very happy I was able to snag 2 bottles so I have a back up when the first runs out (which it will!)...thanks Lina for a great PE idea and thanks Mara for making a fantastic perfume!! :D

For those who like to layer....Sugared French Vanilla would be great to pair with this since Cotton Candy is made by mixing Strawberry and French Vanilla together...:)

Pop Potion is a perfect phero for this scent. Good call!

• 4 weeks later...