guy phero for the homosexual male

I was wondering if there was something like the girl/girl for guys available still. It is for a friend and I have no idea what to share with him other then the sample of Teddy man that have. Any suggestions?

Beccah, am I correct in thinking that B2.2 in particular is specifically crafted for male bonding on either a social or sexual level? So, ravenwing, if only one of the ones Beccah mentioned is an option that might be the one to start with.

Beccah, am I correct in thinking that B2.2 in particular is specifically crafted for male bonding on either a social or sexual level? So, ravenwing, if only one of the ones Beccah mentioned is an option that might be the one to start with.

The original pheromones designed for same sex attraction were Boy/Boy & Girl/Girl. The pheromone designer that Mara originally worked with dissolved that business, so LP found a different designer for the formulas that were lost with the company(but this time kept the recipes); this is how we ended up with G2 & B2. Teddy BB was also a remix of Boy/Boy. It's awesome that Mara has gotten to be a pheromone expert in her own right AND has given us the Mad Scientist option, so we'll never have to mourn the loss of a favorite blend again, lol. But, yes, you're correct B2.2 is geared for male to male romance.

The original pheromones designed for same sex attraction were Boy/Boy & Girl/Girl. The pheromone designer that Mara originally worked with dissolved that business, so LP found a different designer for the formulas that were lost with the company(but this time kept the recipes); this is how we ended up with G2 & B2. Teddy BB was also a remix of Boy/Boy. It's awesome that Mara has gotten to be a pheromone expert in her own right AND has given us the Mad Scientist option, so we'll never have to mourn the loss of a favorite blend again, lol. But, yes, you're correct B2.2 is geared for male to male romance.

Thank you for the LP lore! I forgot entirely that Teddy BB was also a Boy/Boy remix. I lurve it and I should have learned its back story!