Quintessence Collection: Tangerine Aventurine

luna65

image.png.cd539a762484fd3b57b6e62a24d4ed18.png

When so many days seem exactly the same, we could all use a great way to start every day, so look no further than this energizing, opportunity-minded blend, perfect for the workplace (wherever it may be) and will help you feel focused and upbeat when applied where needed. The sunny side of life is epitomized by a blend of tangerine, mandarin and clementine EOs, with lovely hibiscus, stimulating rosemary, and watery bamboo and teak. It comes in a blue bottle adorned with a beautiful aventurine gemstone charm to attract all manner of fortune while stimulating creativity and offering emotional healing.

This is really interesting as a citrus scent, IMO, it definitely has a unisex aspect to it because it's that fresh citrus but tempered by the other notes.  It has an earthy characteristic but also a clean impression and it's really nice just for feeling fresh and upbeat.  It's nicely balanced with all of the ingredients, I would say.

• 2 weeks later...

All of this smudge collection is unisex, but Tangerine Adventurine falls more masculine to my nose. The combo of the bamboo and citrus notes is very clean and pleasant. Is this what living near an orange grove would smell like? Sign me up! I shall need a full size to spray my home with because this one goes perfectly with the nature motif that I'm redecorating in.