Archive: Blossom Almondine

luna65

AD-7-Blossom Almondine.jpg

Parfum #7
The blossoms of Ylang-ylang are known to have many uses but their legendary status as the flower of all flowers continually fascinates perfumers the world over! That creamy alluringly-scented bloom forms the heart of this sexy gourmand fragrance, blended with delicious notes of almond and creme brulee then drizzled with late-summer honey upon a base of thickly sensual Indian patchouli resin and topped with a squeeze of tangerine EO.

Ma cousine et moi, we are simply obsessed with ylang-ylang, it is so perfectly beautiful and voluptuous, like the scent of warm skin during la nuit de passion. And so I thought it would be wonderful to add a bit of delicieux to this lovely mood - c’est si bon, ma cheres! I guarantee if you surround yourself with this delight then you will find yourself surrounded...avec l’amour!

HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
ALMOND ~ Fertility, stamina, masculine energy, business success, money, prosperity, wisdom, intuition, insight, talisman for successful and fertile marriage.

YLANG YLANG ~ Strongly sensual, attraction, attention, irresistibly, soothes marital problems. Aphrodisiac, mood balancing, relaxation.
ORANGE/TANGERINE ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.

Created by: Marie Reynard (aka Mara Fox)

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Jennifer King

The French Collection, Summer 2019

Parfums de Potion d'Amour

Allo! Bonjour! Je m'appelle Marie Reynard and I just arrived from la Ville des Lumières - Paris, France!

Greetings to all the lovely patrons of my dear cousin!  I have come to visit her darling American shoppe and experiment with all her perfumery ingredients, c’est magnifique!  I hope you will enjoy my scented conjurings, performed with parisienne sophistication but also all the love and magic which only the enchantresses of our line can embody...it runs in the family, ma cheres!