Archive: Tunnel of Love

luna65

AD-TunnelLove.jpg

Rich coconut cream sensually swirled with Spring and Midsummer honey and honeycomb varieties, one of our most seductive and salacious fragrances yet! Sure to embody your Summer fantasies...slip into this golden passion and find the way to satisfaction!

COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: cincinart

August 2020

Review Thread

from the letters of Mrs. Sybella Fubbs to Lady Forsythia Fountainbleu, upon the occasion of Mabon, 1820

Dearest Forsythia -

I find myself again most solicitous that you were unable to return for Selwyn’s nuptials, as I compose this upon the very night hence and bless my soul, it was so gloriously realized, just as you and I and James all had planned! After the rather brief but solemn ceremony in the church - which Selwyn and her brother were most assured would have pleased their father - the Rite enacted upon the sandy bosom of our beloved coast was altogether most sublime! Captain Jones cut a fine figure as officiant in his frock coat, Adam St. Aubyn providing lovely wild music, and Selwyn was bewitchingly aglow with a crown of honeysuckle upon her gentle head. She wore that voluptous pink pearl 'round her neck, and it glowed most becomingly against her decolletage. My girls surely did swoon to view her husband lower himself to one knee there in the surf and recite his “Ode to Cupid” which was in truth solely composed in tribute to her and she cried, dear thing, as his eyes must have looked like amber drops in the setting sun and thus more beautiful than all the treasures within and without our reckoning. He then gestured to the caves within the cliffs which lead to that one special grotto (secret haven of lovers as you well know), and his voice, honeyed as always to every woman’s ears (though meant only for one woman in truth), proclaimed that Love is much like entering a passage, offering eternal shelter and felicitous privacy, but also a journey into an unknown future most willingly explore’d by those desiring to enter into Love’s possibilities. My word, Forsy, where on Earth did you find this boy? And are there any more you can steer to our fair shores?!