Archive: Idyllwild

luna65

L-Idyllwild.jpg

A wild story is making the rounds about a particular old money manse out in Bel Air...I bet you know which one I mean, said to be haunted by the actress who originally constructed its luxurious opulence back in the 1920s. At a recent garden party on the estate held by a film preservation society, attendees all commented on a pervasive odor of lilac perfume and faint music as if from a Victrola in a far-off room. Someone’s gotta hold a seance but quick! I need to know if the afterlife is as fun as I think it must be, with all that Old Hollywood glamour kicking up their otherworldly heels...

A fabled mansion containing a beautiful and elegant garden as intriguing as the woman who inhabits it...lovely lilac attar, peony, heather and camellia blossom with the ambiance of the outdoors provided by maile leaf, fresh earth, ozone and watery greens. This refined aura is perfectly complimented by our exclusive CLASSY DAME pheromone mix. Female magic! A head-turning blend but with a certain *elegance* as well. Classy Dame is our new Stone Labs formulation of our old Super Sexy blend.

LILAC ~ Inspires peace and harmony, humility, youthfulness, protection.
PEONY ~ Protective, used for exorcisms. Root is a substitute for Mandrake. Happy life, happy marriage.
CAMELLIA ~ Wealth, riches, prosperity.
HEATHER ~ Admiration and beauty; protection, especially over women and virtue. Peace, beginnings, elemental magic, wishes granted.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
WATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

Created by: Mara Fox

Name & description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: tabloid design by Mara Fox

Pherotine collection, February 2021

When passion leads...scandal follows! 

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie presents the Pherotine 2021 Collection: LP Confidential

Here at LP Confidential when they say “No Comment,” we say “Tell us everything!” Welcome back to our favorite pastime, my friends...that’s right: GOSSIP! And oh boy, do we have it served up sizzlingly fresh and full of innuendo and sinful scuttlebutt. We’ve got the latest buzz on who is doing what to whom, where, when and why! But only blind items, of course, as it’s all too hot to handle and strictly on the downlow. The beautiful people are up to some mischief, but it’s up to YOU to figure out WHO!