Archive: Carry On

luna65

L-CarryOn.jpg

You all send me SO MANY stories about the scions of a certain demon-hunting family, it’s like there’s a nationwide network devoted to tracking their every move! That is, if you truly believe in the supernatural. All I can say is after I spotted them in a roadside diner my own self and observed those sexy boys arguing over health food (and yes, one of them ate TWO slices of pie in full confirmation of his predilections) and musical preferences, I can understand why they’re so beloved by so many...even if, given what their family business is purported to be, it’s hard to decide if you’d actually want to be in the position of needing their services...

Even in the face of chaos and evil, you’ve got to keep it together because the world hangs in the balance and you can’t let the monsters win. We can all feel protected by this unisex scented tribute to one special younger brother who bears the weight of secrets but also a steadfast loyalty, a clever combination of book and street smarts, and bravery under fire...metaphysically grounded notes of sandalwood and myrrh with sturdy cedar surrounded by soft comfy oakmoss and vanilla musk with green hints of fern and an herbal accord. To enhance this aura of strength and protection we’ve included a dose of our exclusive TEDDY POTION BB, which lends the impression of a calm male presence. Uses: male to male social/sexual attraction, cuddle potion for men to wear to attract women, females to wear to be treated like “one of the boys”, peaceful, calming and soothing for everyone.

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MYRRH ~ Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
OAKMOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental and unconditional love.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: tabloid design by Mara Fox

Pherotine collection, February 2021

When passion leads...scandal follows! 

Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie presents the Pherotine 2021 Collection: LP Confidential

Here at LP Confidential when they say “No Comment,” we say “Tell us everything!” Welcome back to our favorite pastime, my friends...that’s right: GOSSIP! And oh boy, do we have it served up sizzlingly fresh and full of innuendo and sinful scuttlebutt. We’ve got the latest buzz on who is doing what to whom, where, when and why! But only blind items, of course, as it’s all too hot to handle and strictly on the downlow. The beautiful people are up to some mischief, but it’s up to YOU to figure out WHO!

Review Thread