Archive: Infusion 2021

luna65

AD-Infusion.jpg.ad2d847b79cb06be6ac2eb1117931fa4.jpg

Photograph courtesy of Zoe of WIcked VIsIon Photography (c) 2021

The sequel to our insanely popular Infusion perfume and bath & body fragrance!

Did you know, when you slather yourself in the scent of raspberry and exotic musks, you become extra tasty to vampires? It's a fact. Just to die for, delicious! So give that special bloodsucker in your life something to sink their teeth into...a redder-than-red blend of black raspberry, creme de cassis, cherrywood and pomegranate, with a base of vanilla and three varieties of musk, including smokey Indian red musk attar.

“Welcome, all my dearly departed darlings, to Vampire Glamour - it is I, Countess Delilah, your hostess with the mostest! I received so many of the emails from you asking for my secret Infusion recipe, the bath which makes any human entirely delicious to our kind. Vampires are discerning creatures, our palates are very delicate. As I’ve told you before, it is a very special blend of raspberry and exotic musk which imparts a nuanced and enticing flavor to a human when steeped for a time. But I will only release it to a very lucky few because, after all, we must preserve our food...one whiff of this and your hunger will never be satiated! Happy hunting, my lovelies!”

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
BLACK CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
CHERRY WOOD ~ Love and lust spells, divination, connection to the land of the departed.
POMEGRANATE ~ Divination, luck, wishes granted, wealth, fertility.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Created by: Mara Fox

Description: Julie (luna65)

Label art: Roanna Zoe

Autumn-Winter collection, October 2021