Icon w/Charisma for Men

AD-Icon.jpg

Scent: Leathery tobacco vanilla with a spark of black currant on top.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
TOBACCO ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
CURRANT ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
MAHOGANY ~ Fertility, growth, grounding, clarifying, bonds of love.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
LEATHER ~ The musky scent of leather inspires feelings of lust, personal power, and provides a hint of danger.

• 2 weeks later...

I was really intrigued by this one in terms of all the notes, and I think it's really sexy!  But definitely something you'd want to wear for nighttime/clubbing/parties/booty calls - all that kind of thing.  Not that it's meant to be but for me it's sort of a callback to the original Bad Boy, but the mahogany brings a different direction to the blend entire.  It butches it up even more, I would say.  The currant gives it a little tang, but it's not specifically fruity, so not to worry if that's not your thing.  It's really bold but also approachable.  I would definitely want to get flirty and hands-y with someone wearing this.

I would advise starting out a bit conservative with this one just because the scent is so potent, and then increasing from your baseline depending on the reactions you get.