Time Travel: 1969 w/Open Windows (2023)

AD-TT1969-usgsRussia.jpg

Scent ~ Summer Festival party blend! Patchouli, clove, and cannabis over smooth musks and smokey attars.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PATCHOULI ~ Soothes and uplifts; sensual, sexually stimulating, lust, fertility, money. Meditative and transforming.
VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
CLOVE ~ Money attracting, deflects negative and hostile energies.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
CANNABIS ACCORD ~ The ceremonial, ritual and medical use of marijuana dates back over 5,000 years. Variously used as a love potion, to deflect the power of witches, for communication with the spiritual realm, divination, luck and protection from evil.
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing & purification. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers. Used in ancient mummification rituals.

• luna65 unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a bottle of the original, but because it's had a while to age I didn't think it would be fair to compare it to the new brew.  As we know, resins develop a deeper character as they age.  However, it is what I remember, although I would say the clove and sandalwood are dominating the mix right now.  But there's a smokiness in the background that is interesting to me. The nuances unfold in the drydown.  It does feel a lot like a "I'm camping for four days at Bonnaroo and I'm just here for the vibe" kind of thing.