Lover's Gaze

luna65

AD-LoversGaze.jpg

Scent: Fruited Sage. If you like Wisdom or Vardo...an Autumn walk.

:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
APPLE BLOSSOM ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
FIG LEAF ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
OAK LEAF ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
OAKMOSS ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

I love the blackberry in this! The ozone, sage and blackberry are prominent notes. It’s soothing. I was a fan of Wisdom so this maybe me being partial but it’s definitely a lovely mixture. To me it’s not floral but has the vibe of a nice scent that you’d catch in the breeze. 

• 5 months later...

I don't know what it is that doesn't smell right on me with this one, but yeah, it hates me so much. 😞  I feel like maybe it's because I'm not getting any of the fruit in this at all.