the gaze of which I cannot escape.
In stranger spaces I searched in vain
though I feel it -
he may not come again.
Lost to me now so long ago and far away
his restless spirit it could not stay.
And yet that pleading gaze
reaches for me from I know not where
the longing which lives within me for all my days.

Wistful and haunting, like yearning eyes which follow you wherever you go…an Autumn stroll along a lonesome lane, even as you feel you’re not truly alone, that the gaze of your loved one lingers somewhere near but forever mysterious…apple blossom, blackberry, sage and fig leaf mingling with the season’s first dried oak leaves, elements of cedar, balsam, and oakmoss with the rain-soaked ambiance of wet earth and ozoney water accord.

SAGE ~ Healing, prosperity, cleansing. Wisdom, longevity, protection, wishes granted.
BLACKBERRY ~ Healing, money attraction, protection. Considered holy by some, and a food of the Fae.
APPLE BLOSSOM ~ Love, healing, fertility, good luck , happiness, immortality, fortelling spells.
FIG LEAF ~ Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
CEDAR ~ Confidence inducing, balancing, grounding, energizing, money, healing, protection, purification.
OAK LEAF ~ A wood of masculine and projective energy. It symbolizes endurance, triumph, strength, power, prosperity, and heroism.
OAKMOSS ~ Protection, unconditional love, parental love.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
BALSAM ~ Fertility, purification, strength, rejuvenation, calming and soothing, healing, protection, money, long life.
AIR/OZONE ACCORD ~ Thought, communication, ideas, awareness.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.

.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:.

Created by:  Mara Fox

Description: Julie ~ luna65

Label art: Mara & Kimi

Inspired by: Alice & Sadi, who told Mara the tale of "Lover's Eyes"

You can read about them here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_miniature

Autumn-Winter collection, October 2023