Sunshine Sweetie

luna65

AD-SunshineSweetie.jpg.01d6f503a90325f0274514ba8ad489e2.jpg

Scent: Summery pink pineapple.

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
PINEAPPLE ~ Draws money and luck; protection.
BERRY SUGARS ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
HIBISCUS ~ Induces lust/lustful cravings, enhances beauty, attracts love, divination.
BERGAMOT ~ Relaxant, confidence builder. Uplifts emotions, protection, attracts riches. Mental alertness, energizing.
COCONUT CREAM ~ Chastity, protection, purification, receptivity.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, is vitalizing.
TONKA ~ Love, money, courage, wishes granted; wards off illness.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

• 2 weeks later...

First sniff, this is syrupy sweet pineapple and mango. It dries down to creamy light musk. My skin eats this one up, unfortunately. I loved it while it lasted though!

Oooh this is so good!  If anyone is a fan of B&BW's Pink Pineapple Sunrise, this is a much better version of pink pineapple, imo.  So juicy-sweet with just a bit of tang and a creamy undertone with that bit of pink that makes everything yummy!  Like, this is a Summer slatherer for sure!  I agree with Bella that it does fade in intensity pretty fast.  It seems to wear close on me after the drydown.

Smelling this out of the vial it is incredibly tropical, I get a huge dose of the pineapple and berry sugars, some of the hibiscus, and mango mainly. It is like smelling a tropical drink amped up to 11. Really cute, it also smells vaguely of guava to me? I know guava isn’t one of the listed notes but I swear I smell guava pulp in here.