Rainy Haze w/Hedione

AD-RainyHaze.jpg.98617d04efdc5086afe5eed753d54dee.jpg

Scent: By request, a humid and watery nature scent. 

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
WATER ACCORDS ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.
ROSE STEMS ~ Self confidence, strong aphrodisiac properties, attracts affection & love, fertility, divination/clairvoyance.
PIKAKE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spiritual love.
GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection. Money and prosperity.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
LETTUCE ~ Cools lustful passions, chastity, love, divination, promotes rest.
FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
TEAKWOOD ~ Longevity, bonding, weathering all conditions, endurance.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.
(HEDIONE) JASMINE ~ Self confidence, anxiety reduction, prosperity; powerful love attractant, spirituality, spiritual love, connection to the divine.

• 1 month later...

This is nice and fresh, but I will also say that any fans of Betrothal Potion will probably really enjoy this.  The floral aspect is more towards the back but that garden freshness is wholly present.  Absolutely for anybody and everybody!

• 3 weeks later...

So green. I do get a little bit of earth. Not much floral. I would wear this when I want to feel wet, green, and earthy, but I think this would smell amazing on a man!