Female wearing Male Pheros

Hello All,

First forgive me if there's already a thread about this that I overlooked. I am interested in wearing some of the male pheros-(currently interested in woodland man) but I am female and only want to attract males romantically. I want the added affects that I read from the Male Phero's. Is this ok or will it totally mess me all up? thanks in advance

Pantherodess~

Hello All,

First forgive me if there's already a thread about this that I overlooked. I am interested in wearing some of the male pheros-(currently interested in woodland man) but I am female and only want to attract males romantically. I want the added affects that I read from the Male Phero's. Is this ok or will it totally mess me all up? thanks in advance

Pantherodess~

can you be specific about the qualities of woodlandman you are looking for?

There are female pheromixes that will provide the same outcome (but with different ratios) if its just certain qualities that you want.

There might be a misunderstanding that only male pheromixes provide specific qualities.

The only way it "messes you all up" is when you give-off a significant amount of pheros that a male typically gives-off, and therefore give "mixed messages" about your gender

(pheros typically send invisible messages about our health and age,reproductive system, among other things)

I wear male pheros when I'm by myself for fun (i.e. not socially or sexually involved) because I do like the effects of SS4M and TUTH (which is in Woodland Man), for example. Others, like the Boy/Boy mix or the beta-androstadienol in Teddy Man, are comforting. So that's how I handle it: as a solitary experience which will not send mixed signals to anyone else.

I wear male pheros when I'm by myself for fun (i.e. not socially or sexually involved) because I do like the effects of SS4M and TUTH (which is in Woodland Man), for example. Others, like the Boy/Boy mix or the beta-androstadienol in Teddy Man, are comforting. So that's how I handle it: as a solitary experience which will not send mixed signals to anyone else.

im jealous.

I have a boatload of TUTH on hand and I cant go near it, it gives me anxiety.

My friends,on the other hand, all love it.

I dont have a single friend that doesnt.

Just me.

lonely me.

*sniffle*

I am most interested in these attributes of the woodland man a strong physical and sexual presence", but also like the combination of scents which is another reason I was interested in this blend. I am a female who strives to be a more atheltic or dancer body type (I am working at it). I was thinking the strong physical presence in the phermone would enhance this. What female phero would you recommend. I do have EOW and COPS oh and also LAM and sexology so far.

Dominance would be a good one for you to try, likely congruent with what you want to achieve. It can be sexual, but it's really all in how you play it. When I've worn it it's been for social situations, not the bedroom.

If you like those types of scents you might want to try Sugared Forest, which is also a kind of wood-green-resin blend.

Edited by luna65

Dominance would be a good one for you to try, likely congruent with what you want to achieve. It can be sexual, but it's really all in how you play it. When I've worn it it's been for social situations, not the bedroom.

If you like those types of scents you might want to try Sugared Forest, which is also a kind of wood-green-resin blend.

Thanks for the suggestion Luna!!