I am sure there is many threads regarding my question, but I have been looking for hours and have yet to find my answers. I am still trying to get use to this thread, please excuse me if I am posting in the wrong place, or asking a ridiculous question that may have been asked a million times already!

I am waiting on my Like a Magnet, Dangerous Games, and Couer de l'Amour all in roll on bottles. I am not sure if it was a bad idea to get them all in a oil based roll on bottle because I have been use to sprays for quite a while. Will I get less hits, especially for the Couer de l’Amour in a social type setting? Can turning them into perfume sprays from oils weaken or dilute the product? And where do I apply the oil, how much, and where?

Thank you sooo much for all your help!

The oils are great. The only difference I've noticed is that oils require people to be closer to be affected by the pheros and that the scents (as with any perfume oil) change on your skin based on your chemistry. For instance, on me, most florals smell like soap, most vanillas disappear almost instantly, and usually spices amp up on me. Other people are completely opposite.

The good thing here is that if you do not like the rollon version, you can go to the bottom of the beta page and order the spray bottle that is prefilled with 20 ml of alcohol for $15. Then you can pour your 10ml (1/3 ounce) bottle of perfume into it and use it as a spray. So it's kind of a win/win. You get to try it as a roll on a few times (or once if you know that quickly that you would rather go with sprays) before choosing to make it a spray.

I have most of my fragrances plus the OCCOs and LAM/BAMs as rollons. Most of the pheros are now betas for me. The only scents I've used as betas are phero amped ones that I want to get more range for more hits or scents that change unpleasantly on my chemistry. For some reason, the sprays seem to keep that from happening or minimize it (if I spray them on my skin). If I spray them on my clothes, they stay as they are.

Edited by starlitegirl

I am sure there is many threads regarding my question, but I have been looking for hours and have yet to find my answers. I am still trying to get use to this thread, please excuse me if I am posting in the wrong place, or asking a ridiculous question that may have been asked a million times already!

I am waiting on my Like a Magnet, Dangerous Games, and Couer de l'Amour all in roll on bottles. I am not sure if it was a bad idea to get them all in a oil based roll on bottle because I have been use to sprays for quite a while. Will I get less hits, especially for the Couer de l’Amour in a social type setting? Can turning them into perfume sprays from oils weaken or dilute the product? And where do I apply the oil, how much, and where?

Thank you sooo much for all your help!

Well, the oils you got are a little different than CPS....CPS is an option in the unscented pheros.....and, CPS will diffuse a little bit quicker than oil, but slower than spray......

Everybody finds their own favorite application spots....with oils, you will want to apply where your body heats up, because that will cause them to diffuse....some draw a line from cleavage to navel, some do wrists, back of knees (if you wear skirts or shorts), back of neck, crooks of elbows, etc.....you will just need to find what works best for you. Same with the amount.....everybody's dosage is different.

The oil-based pheros are slower to diffuse, and you will get hits, but they are not as wide-ranging as sprays.....sprays can get way out there, but they also burn off quicker, so are not as long-lasting. I like using oils more in the summer, because I live in South Louisiana and the heat and humidity are hell on sprays......I use way to much in the summer here.....

Turning an oil into a spray does not weaken it really, because you get the wider, faster diffusion.....