Dagmar's Power Flower

JOC

I received this sniffee long ago but only tested it last night. In the vial it smells like a complex flora scent. On my skin, it bloomed and became quite overpowering. I had to wash it off and cover the application site with something else later in the evening.

• 4 months later...

I got this today and it reeeeeeeeeally works with my skin chemistry. It's *exactly* the kind of floral that I've been pining for lately. I've always worn jasmine over the years, and this one is just beautiful! It's a nice, deep, dark jasmine--just like the description says--and the orange blossom blends wonderfully with it. I also am a cardamom slut, and the touch of that in the blend just cements the L*O*V*E. :)

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I totally agree with you, Elisabeth, isn't this a wonderful scent? Deep dark floral with just a bit of orange blossom and cardamom. I dab on a little bit on both my wrists, and I'm surrounded by a deep and pretty jasmin cloud which lasts for hours. It also covers most pheros very well. :)

Oooooh! Glad to hear that about the pheros, snowflake! I was wondering about that. Lordy, but I smell good right now! This stuff ROCKS!!!

P.S. Is this *your* PE? It's a brilliant combo!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oooooh! Glad to hear that about the pheros, snowflake! I was wondering about that. Lordy, but I smell good right now! This stuff ROCKS!!!

P.S. Is this *your* PE? It's a brilliant combo!

Yes, it's "my" PE :banana072: Mara did a great job, didn't she? I'm glad you like it, too. I wore it with H&S, Sexology and SS4W with good results. Have fun!

Yes, it's "my" PE :banana072: Mara did a great job, didn't she? I'm glad you like it, too. I wore it with H&S, Sexology and SS4W with good results. Have fun!

Thankyou for sharing, my dear!!! :banana105:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

• 3 months later...

I'm wearing this today & I *LOVE* it. I kept eyeing it in the PE section, but when it hit the sale page, I knew I had to have it. At first it goes on like jasmine incense, probably because of the cardamom. Then the orange blossom comes out & gives this a lighter floral aspect. Power Flower really reminds of those gorgeously packaged Bee & Flower soaps that you can get for less than two dollars. The price is deceptively low for such good quality, great smelling soap. This fragrance is a nice clean floral smell.

• 1 month later...