phero strength: what is the dif between 2X and just applying more?

What's the difference if I spray on "2 coats" of True confessions (alcohol spray) versus "one coat" of True confessions with 2x the add in? I am trying to figure out how the strengths work.

Can someone enlighten me?

There's no difference, but if you're applying copious amounts, then ordering in a 2x or 3x strength actually saves you time & money (& 2x/3x are only available in spray form):

1x spray: $44.95

2x spray: $79.95

3x spray: $114.95

There's no difference, but if you're applying copious amounts, then ordering in a 2x or 3x strength actually saves you time & money (& 2x/3x are only available in spray form):

1x spray: $44.95

2x spray: $79.95

3x spray: $114.95

Oh, okay. I have tried 3 or 4 UN pheros so far and ordered them in 1X spray just to make sure they didn't have any odor (like an EOW) which they don't, except sexology UN which only does for a few minutes. So I can just spray "more" of the true confessions 1X and it would have a similar effect as say, a couple small sprays of 2X or 3X the strength?

It's the total amount of pheros in the entire bottle.

You can get the same effect by spraying on 2 or 3 times the amount, but your total amount of pheros in a 1x bottle is 1,000 mcg.

2x = 2,000 mcg

3x = 3,000 mcg

It's the total amount of pheros in the entire bottle.

You can get the same effect by spraying on 2 or 3 times the amount, but your total amount of pheros in a 1x bottle is 1,000 mcg.

2x = 2,000 mcg

3x = 3,000 mcg

Got it thanks. That's what I figured, but just wanted to make sure. Sometimes I can be so dense and make things more complicated than they are.